Bigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea uploaded by Elizabeth N.

BY BIGELOW

Bigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea: Luscious blend of peaches and fine herbs Gluten free Caffeine free Individual fresh pack see more...

• Have you found that Bigelow brand teas are weaker than ot...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tourie B.
San Leandro, CA
This tea was referred to me by someone and I love it! The only downfall is that it there doesn't seem to be a version that isn't "caffeine free" but I don't mind. I usually make this into an iced tea version with enough to fill an entire pitcher and add whatever frozen fruit I have in my freezer. Really good.
Jamie L.
Phoenix, AZ
Probably my favorite boxed peach tea! So often I feel the need to add sugar or honey in my tea but in this one I feel fine just drinking it straight. It's great for the price and the only way to get more peachy tea would be to make it from scratch or use flavored syrup. I definitely recommend it!
Rianna H.
You can smell the peach from the tea bag. It has many other flavors, but the peach over powers. I've noticed that I need less sugar for this particular flavor. This is one of my favorites and like a staple in my house!
Briquelle H.
Louisville, KY
Before trying this kind of tea, I swore that I didn't like tea and never would. However, this Bigelow Perfect Peach is sensational. I make it in the mornings with honey and lemon and it's a perfect start to my day. It's very reasonably priced and I would absolutely buy it again!
Hannah K.
This is my favorite grocery store tea! I've been drinking it every day for almost 3 years now! I absolutely love it! I have tried other peach teas and the only one I can compare to this one is teavana's blooming tea flowers (which are super expensive). Definitely try this if you ever get the chance! If you're not a fan of tea but you like peach ring candies this is like them in liquid form. Just add lots of sugar!
Hannah H.
I love this tea. It is so light and has a wonderful fruity taste. It is just sweet enough that you do not need to add any additional sweeteners. I cannot wait to try this tea steeped over ice because it will be just as wonderful on a hot summers day as it is on a dreary spring day. Its a must try!
Elizabeth N.
This tea is amazing! Whether you are in need of something to help you unwind after a day at work or just on a cold rainy day this is the tea for you! It is cheap and you can get it at many different stores! Def would recommend this to others!
Dana G.
I really wish that the Bigelow brand teas had more of a taste. I have tried three now and have been disappointed each time. I love the peach flavor, just wish it was a little bit stronger.
Amanda M.
Wenatchee, WA
I wanted to like this tea, but it smells like peach without actually tasting like it. Maybe it would be better if I added a ton of sugar, but I'd rather just drink a Snapple at that point.
Sara B.
Rockledge, FL
I have a cup of tea every day and regularly keep this product in my cupboard. Like any tea its not super sweet but I do wish it had a little more of a peach flavor. Easy to drink!
Dana G.
Have you found that Bigelow brand teas are weaker than other teas you've tried?