Bigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea uploaded by Elizabeth N.

BY BIGELOW

Bigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea: Luscious blend of peaches and fine herbs Gluten free Caffeine free Individual fresh pack see more...

• Have you found that Bigelow brand teas are weaker than other teas...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
This is my favorite grocery store tea! I've been drinking it every day for almost 3 years now! I absolutely love it! I have tried other peach teas and the only one I can compare to this one is teavana's blooming tea flowers (which are super expensive). Definitely try this if you ever get the chance! If you're not a fan of tea but you like peach ring candies this is like them in liquid form. Just add lots of sugar!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. It is so light and has a wonderful fruity taste. It is just sweet enough that you do not need to add any additional sweeteners. I cannot wait to try this tea steeped over ice because it will be just as wonderful on a hot summers day as it is on a dreary spring day. Its a must try!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
This tea is amazing! Whether you are in need of something to help you unwind after a day at work or just on a cold rainy day this is the tea for you! It is cheap and you can get it at many different stores! Def would recommend this to others!
Rianna H.
Rianna H.
You can smell the peach from the tea bag. It has many other flavors, but the peach over powers. I've noticed that I need less sugar for this particular flavor. This is one of my favorites and like a staple in my house!
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites. It's good hot but I really like it iced. It's light and refreshing, and the perfect summertime drink.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
Love this peach tea! Tastes really good! Doesn't leave any residue in your cup. Fairly cheap and lasts quite a while.
Briquelle H.
Briquelle H.
Louisville, KY
Before trying this kind of tea, I swore that I didn't like tea and never would. However, this Bigelow Perfect Peach is sensational. I make it in the mornings with honey and lemon and it's a perfect start to my day. It's very reasonably priced and I would absolutely buy it again!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Foodie Expert
"Like a freshly baked peach pie but in a tea cup" this is no joke. This is the first tea that I've ever had where I don't feel like I need to drown it in honey.
Steph O.
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing! So peachy and delicious. One of my favorite teas to get from the grocery store! I enjoy it very much!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Wenatchee, WA
I wanted to like this tea, but it smells like peach without actually tasting like it. Maybe it would be better if I added a ton of sugar, but I'd rather just drink a Snapple at that point.
Dana G.
Dana G.
Have you found that Bigelow brand teas are weaker than other teas you've tried?