BeveragesTea & InfusionsBigelow
Peppermint Bark Minty Chocolate Herb Tea Bags 20 ct Box

Bigelow Peppermint Bark Minty Chocolate Herb Tea Bags 20 ct Box

by Bigelow

Here's The Key: We use a special foil pouch to protect your tea from any air, moisture and surrounding aromas. So open and enjoy the unparalleled Flavor-Freshness-Aroma of Bigelow Tea everywhere you go!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bigelow Peppermint Bark Minty Chocolate Herb Tea Bags 20 ct Box!
Memphis, TN
Been trying to lose weight by cutting out my sugary drinks so instead of drinking a latte or something like that i make one of these and they taste amazing. i love it
Was a great hit during the holidays very much enjoyed it. If you love sweets during the cold weather and want that spark of fresh this is the tea for you
Humble, TX
So minty and refreshing to drink. I sometimes drink it hot or cold either way still delicious
Palos Heights, IL
This is unfortunately not as good as the teavana version, but it is still pretty tasty and very inexpensive.
Wasn't the flavor for me. At first it was too light but when I used more it just tasted awful. It smells amazing though.
I love peppermint anything. Too bad this is seasonal but I hope they make it next year. It's a little different than traditional flavors but it's great for the weekends or holidays under a warm fuzzy blanket.
Orefield, PA
This tea was soooo yummy. A nice deep chocolatey flavor with a good, decently strong hint of peppermint. Perfect for around the holidays or for just a sweet and refreshing treat.
1,581 reviews
Bigelow Peppermint Bark Minty Chocolate Herb Tea Bags 20 ct Box uploaded by Sarah S.
This peppermint bark tea is interesting to say the least. Bigelow really did a fabulous job at making a tea taste just like peppermint bark. This flavor is really spot on. However, as much as I love peppermint bark I have realized that drinking something that that has that flavor just seems a bit weird. It’s not that it’s bad by any means, it’s just weird to be sipping on some thing with that flavor versus eating it.
This tea is simply amazing! If you are a chocolate mint fan, you will adore this tea!  I love it with a bit of creamer and sweetener. It is the perfect cup of tea to enjoy on a snowy day or evening.
Blackwood, NJ
Truly the worst tea ever. The smell is awful. If you want a delicious chocolate mint tea, I recommend Tazo's teabags. The flavor is great and I recommend Tazo over this terrible tea any day

Looking for your answer?