Bigelow Organic Herb Tea Bags

by Bigelow

This Tea Is A Soothing Blend Of Organic Chamomile, Sun-Kissed With A Hint Of Lemon.. In Keeping With Bigelow Tradition, Each Bag Is Individually Wrapped To Protect The Tea's Delicate Flavor, Natural Antioxidants And Wholesome Goodness. All Natural Caffeine And Gluten Free Usda And Qai Certified Made In Usa

Can anyone describe the flavor?
Does this brand have more flavors?
Is this considered a weight loss supplement along with exercise and healthy eating??
Start your review of Bigelow Organic Herb Tea Bags!
How would you rate this product?
Greensboro
I am an avid herbal tea creator and tester. This was wonderfully put together and an amazing way to soothe the senses in the evening. I'm generally not a fan of citrus in my calming herbal teas because they often give a freshened burst of a little energy, but I have to say it actually complimented the chamomile quite well. Definitely recommend giving it a go.
It was good! I love a good chamomile taste. It’s a little sweet but not overpowering. I wouldn’t change this product. It’s not expensive and easy to get at the grocery store. I would definitely buy it again!
New York
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Bigelow Organic Herb Tea Bags uploaded by Himali B.
I have always been a tea lover ! Bigelow cozy chamomile herb tea is one my favourite. It's the best companion for a day where you are looking forward to unwind & relax, I carry single pouches of this flavour even when I am travelling, so I can enjoy a warm cup of tea after a hectic day whenever I am. This particular flavour is very soothing & calming. It's doesn't have any caffeine. Bigelow has offers a great collection of flavours to choose from which is great ! I generally get mine from Target. I highly recommend this!
Mocksville, NC
Love this. Just picked up two different flavors today. My local store had a great sale. So many flavors. Very smooth doesn't need sweeter for most. Just add lemon, milk or drink as is. Must try them all. Yay tea!
Roseville, CA
This is my personal favorite Bigelow Tea, however there is a wide variety of flavors to choose from, it compares to other organic Brands . I have no problem finding it at my local Bel-Air#freshvoxbox#contest
Buffalo, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
For a bagged tea it is good. This is a tasty blend and it has a great smell. I purchased mine at Target with a coupon for 1.92 . I bring tea into work and this one goes really quickly , the other teachers love it.
Ankeny , IA
I am European and we believe tea cures everything. Chamomile is just that, a herbal tea and a healing miracle. We believe in the old way of thinking, and we love and use this stuff often. Love it !!!
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is great for home and work and on the go. I love Chamomile tea and to have citrus it gives it a nice refreshing flavor. Having lemon in your drink also is great for your breath to smell nice and fresh. You don't always have a toothbrush handy so it is good to have a drink you can count on relaxing and taste good and not make your breath smell bad. It is worth the cost and the down time enjoying it.
I have a hard time sleeping at night, so my husband bought me these to help me "sleep" at night. One thing i can tell you is after i drink this tea, i don't even remember falling asleep. Its also a good delicious tea, definitely would recommend to anyone who have a hard time sleeping at night
Everyone recommends this flavor. If you need a calm me down, something to relax you, something for fatigue, it's chamomile. I hate this tea flavor. I don't know why, I've had other flowery tasting teas, but this is too flowery? I'm really not sure how to explain it, but I felt like I'd eaten an actual flower, which I didn't like the taste of.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...