BY BIGELOW

Mother Nature Gave Us A Wonderful Gift When She Packed Beneficial Antioxidants Into Green Tea - Powerful Combatants That Protect The Body's Healthy Cells From Billions Of Naturally Occurring "Free Radicals." Studies Show Drinking 2-3 Cups Of Tea Daily May Improve Your Chances Of Fending Off These Invaders. But That's Only Half The Story. The Tea Contained In This Package Has The Added Benefits From Having Been Grown By Socially-Responsible Farmers Who Are Committed To Using Only Natural Fertilizers That Are Free Of Synthetic Pesticides And Additives. Healthful And Delicious All Natural Certified 100% Organic Usda And Qai Certified Made In Usa see more...

• How do these taste. Do they have caffeine in them? 3 Answers
  • I like to drink my tea without sugar. Does green tea tast...12 Answers
  • What do you put in your tea?15 Answers
Michelle L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I like Green tea and it's hard to find organic green tea. Organic tea is on the pricey side also. This one is not to expensive. It's so good and favorable.
Heather  H.
I love this green tea! I just recently switched brands because I thought if this is good, a name brand must be better, right? WRONG! This green tea has a much better flavor compared to lipton which has a weaker and lighter taste. I had to use about 3 tea bags of lipton to get one cup of tea that tasted okay, while Bigelow only took one. I have to say this tea is great and honestly makes me feel better after drinking this. I drink it often during allergy season or after i wake up and i feel refreshed and energized afterwards :)
Megan M.
Ok, let me start by saying I have an addiction to tea. Any kind of tea. I just buy it all. I currently have 30 boxes of different kinds. I tried this yesterday and it was pretty good, but when I checked my reciept, I may have cried because in the happiness and joy i feel with buying more tea, I neglected to see the price of this tea was a bit more than I would normally spend, So this tea tastes amazing, but the price is the reason it's only getting 4 stars.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
If you're a tea lover then this tea is a must! I enjoy switching to tea every once in a while from coffee because rather than having a bunch of caffeine and then a crash, green tea gives you light and steady energy. Green tea is one of the higher caffeinated teas so I enjoy it mid-day with a snack for a little boost. Bigelow makes great tea and best of all it's organic! The taste of green tea is nice, smooth and earthy! love it!
Emily G.
My place of employment has complimentary tea and coffee for employees and visitors, and this is the brand of green tea they provide. It has a great flavor to it, and it's pretty strong. I normally drink it with honey or some sugar, but it really doesn't need anything else.
Kim P.
Gallatin, TN
Bigelow is known for their tea, and this is certainly a great example of why. I have never gotten a tea from them that I didn't feel met its expectations. Pomegranate can be bad in certain things but this is perfect for it. If you are looking for something a little different in your tea definitely give this one a try!
Shelsea R.
Alton, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
The fact that this is organic makes this product even better! the taste is great and its super easy to make. I take this for when I am cramping and it really helps its also great for bloating un my opinion. The price is great too and i would definitely recommend
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I'm a fan of organic tea, hence the three stars. Organic tea doesn't have any less fluoride but I appreciate the lack of inorganic pesticides. As far as commerical bagged teas this is pretty much your standard tea. The tea it produces isn't actually green but this is the norm for your big store commercial bagged variety. I'd still purchase again if I found a good deal.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
I love green tea, and this one is great! It tastes great, I like it both hot and cold... is easy to find at most stores, and is pretty inexpensive. I like the convenience of tea bags sometimes vs. loose leaf, so I have a box of these in my pantry! They are exactly what they advertise to be, which is great!
Avani P.
I really do enjoy this brand's tea, but they can be a little pricey if you're on a budget. I bought this on sale and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Not my favorite combination of flavors, but it is something I would drink occasionally. I did like the fact that the fruit didn't overpower the green tea flavor.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
What do you put in your tea?
Simone W.
I like to drink my tea without sugar. Does green tea taste good unsweet? I've also heard green tea is healthy is that true?
claudia j.
menlo park, CA
Has this tea helped you with any health related issues?
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Has anyone else ever gotten sick from drinking green tea? I thought it was a fluke the first time, but several times after I drink a glass, I am very sick to my stomach.
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA
How do these taste. Do they have caffeine in them?