BY BIGELOW

This Tea Is A Bold, Best-In-Class Blend That Combines Natural Bergamot And The Delicate Malva Flower With The Finest Organic Black Tea. In Keeping With Bigelow Tradition, Each Bag Is Individually Wrapped To Protect The Tea's Full-Bodied Flavor, Natural Antioxidants And Wholesome Goodness. All Natural Gluten Free Usda Certified Organic By Qai, Inc. see more...

• Do you add anything else in your tea?7 Answers
  • Is black tea better for you or green tea? 3 Answers
  • Black tea tends to be a but bitter and strong for me. Ha...3 Answers
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
My family and i are slowly trying to go completely organic and this tea is a good way to start. Black tea is my favorite type of tea and this brand is the best. It has that great flavor that doesnt need too much sugar to bring out all the notes.
Laura W.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This is a great variety of earl grey tea. I have tried a lot of different varieties and this one is absolutely unique and delicious. I would love to try make an iced tea form this blend, especially at this price point! So good! Bigelow is a great company
Leah F.
This is a great brand with a huge range of flavors - it is usually my go-to for bagged single serve teas. Earl Grey is one of my top favorites - it has a strong, bold flavor that doesn't get too bitter thanks to the hint of Bergamot. It is very rare that I have any kind of issue/dislike of any Bigelow product.
Renee M.
This tea is just ok for me. Unfortunately, I didn't like the after taste it left. I only have tried one flavor so far. I think I'll try a new flavor after reading all these positive reviews. Any suggestions?
Becky H.
Bigelow is one of my favorite brands of tea, because they are good and cheap. Black and green teas are my favorite, and earl grey is probably my favorite flavor out of all other teas. Bigelow teas, especially the earl grey, taste very good, so I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Sarah H.
Newtown Sq, PA
Tea is something that I always try to buy organic. (Tea leaves are often not washed well before they are dried and can have chemicals from the browning process on them). This provides a great option that is less likely to break the bank.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Desirie P.
Parsippany , NJ
I usually prefer plain black tea but this Earl Grey is a nice and smooth alternative when I'm looking for a little something different, being organic is a nice plus.
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
I have yet to find a Bigelow Tea that I don't like. Early Grey is one of my faves and with it being organic it was even better for me. The only thing is that they are a bit pricey.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
I love this tea it is relaxing and soothing. I actually just bought me a new box today and a box of the green tea. I love how it doesn't leave that much residue behind in my cup
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Do you add anything else in your tea?
Jeretha N.
Forney, TX
Black tea tends to be a but bitter and strong for me. Have anyone tried the Bigelow black tea and if so how did it fare with other brands?
Megan R.
Jasper, GA
Is black tea better for you or green tea?