BY BIGELOW

Bigelow Orange & Spice Tea: Zesty blend of orange and spice All natural Caffeine free Gluten free see more...

Bigelow Orange & Spice Tea
  • "I'm not a bid tea drinker, but this stuff is pretty good - just the right amount of spice..." in 1 review
Eric S.
Round Rock, TX
My dad actually introduced my to this, and he said his dad used to drink it. I guess it's sort of a family tradition now. I really love this flavor, especially if I'm in the mood for something a bit sweeter. It's very soothing, and easy to enjoy with sugar and cream/milk, or on it's own. This is a great tea to have on hand during winter. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys tea and is looking for a bold yet simple flavor.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
I have been on a diet that recommends having tea as a way to curb appetite so I tried this one and its such a great change from your everyday black tea. Its citrus taste really does the trick. Its actually a tea I can drink without having to sweeten and for a girl from the south to be able to say that you know its good.
Cleo W.
This flavor is great. I only drink Bigelow brand teas because I've never had a flavor tea of theirs that I didn't like. I like to drink this plain or add this to a punch I make with orange juice, pineapple juice, and a cinnamon stick. I also love that there is no caffeine.
Courtney B.
Walker, MI
Bigelow Tea is a great brand of tea in general, but the orange flavor is not one I could get used to. I would buy any other flavor except the orange. I think I will stick to some of the other flavors, but I would definitely stick to this brand.
Kïtty Ø.
Sacramento
i love this tea a lot, i drink it as much as i can, and i add in some soy milk to give it a different taste. i love this tea so much, it smells yummy, and tastes yummy as well. i've purchased this tea multiple times, and will continue to purchase, and recommend to others.
Alyson R.
This is my go to tea. I enjoy this hot with a little bit of milk and a tablespoon of sugar. If you're looking for a good alternative to coffee, but still want something sweet, get this! It's perfectly caffeinated. And the orange isn't too much!
Jenna J.
I love orange spice tea. This one is weird though. I don't know if there's something wrong with mine but it's bright red and tastes nothing like orange spice. It tastes like cinnamon. I think I got cinnamon stick or Apple spice in an orange spice package.
Hannah H.
Slayton
I love orange spice tea!! It definitely reminds me of fall. When I drank this everybody around me asked me what I was drinking because it smelt so good!
shelby o.
Oldtown, ID
Sweet orange almost like constant comment but spicier,love this tea I always have it in my tea drawer.and I drink it every other day or about that.
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
Love to add a bag of this to regular black tea when making a pitcher of iced tea...on occasion i enjoy it hot but its not my go-to herbal
Nicole B.