Bigelow Orange and Spice Herb Tea uploaded by Oludamilola A.Bigelow Orange and Spice Herb Tea uploaded by Faith M.

BY BIGELOW

A zesty blend of orange & spice All Natural Individual Fresh Pack Caffeine Free Take your favorite tea wherever you go! Bigelow s individual flavor-protecting envelopes ensure great taste and freshness. Satisfaction fully guaranteed. Blended and Packaged in the U.S.A. Questions? 1-888-Bigelow see more...

Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Very heart warming tea that fills your kitchen with such sweet fragrance. The orange doesn’t taste too strongly in the tea. It also doesn’t require sugar. I can see myself making this into iced tea. I would recommend this.
Rachel L.
I don't know if I bought a bad batch or what, but this tea tastes awful.. If I ever eat a burnt orange I imagine this is what it would taste like.. Since hibiscus was the top ingredient I thought this would be a nice tangy tea, but it tasted horribly bitter.. The only thing that partially saved the rating on this purchase was the sample provided in the box, which was the Blueberry & Aloe tea.. Save your money and buy that one instead. This one is terrible.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
I love this tea. I'm not a big tea drinker, but this tea has me hooked. It's not bland like some teas, but also not too fruity. It's a pleasant combination of orange and spices.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
My favorite flavor of tea! Great flavor which is definitely noticeable but not overpowering. The bag will last about 2-3 cups so you get multiple use out of it. About $2 at any grocery store. Will be buying again.
Melissa W.
I drink hot tea on a regular basis and I find this being one of the flavors that I reach for the most during summer. I quit drinking coffee a couple years ago and have found this brand to be one of my favorites. I recommend it to my mom who also enjoys tea.
Hannah J.
Tulsa , OK
I normally love green tea but this stuff is not for me. I hate the flavor. Even my stepdaughter didn't like it and she loves orange. She is the one that picked it out actually. I would not recommend this flavor. Most of the other flavors are pretty good though.
Mika S.
Whitehall, MI
This is one of my favorite teas! When you are involved in as many activities as I am, sometimes you just need to come home and drink a nice cup of tea to soothe your throat. When I'm feeling a little under the weather a hot cup of Bigelow Orange and Spice Herb Tea and Netflix is always my favorite remedy. Herbal tea for the win!
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
I love herbal teas, but this one is my absolute favorite. It has a great flavor that I don't feel like I need to overly sweeten to enjoy. It is priced well and goes above and beyond in product quality. I have been buying this brand and flavor for years and will gladly continue to do so.
Melony L.
Owasso, OK
This is my favorite hot tea. wonderful aroma and the taste is amazing.I really wasn't sure if I'd like it the first time I tried it but it IS WONDERFUL!!!!!
Sarah T.
This is a nice, light tea to enjoy when you don't need a caffeine kick, but want something light and less sweet than a soda or juice.

back