Bigelow Orange and Spice Herb Tea uploaded by Faith D.

BY BIGELOW

A zesty blend of orange & spice All Natural Individual Fresh Pack Caffeine Free Take your favorite tea wherever you go! Bigelow s individual flavor-protecting envelopes ensure great taste and freshness. Satisfaction fully guaranteed. Blended and Packaged in the U.S.A. Questions? 1-888-Bigelow see more...

Mika S.
Mika S.
Whitehall, MI
This is one of my favorite teas! When you are involved in as many activities as I am, sometimes you just need to come home and drink a nice cup of tea to soothe your throat. When I'm feeling a little under the weather a hot cup of Bigelow Orange and Spice Herb Tea and Netflix is always my favorite remedy. Herbal tea for the win!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Foodie Expert
I drink hot tea on a regular basis and I find this being one of the flavors that I reach for the most during summer. I quit drinking coffee a couple years ago and have found this brand to be one of my favorites. I recommend it to my mom who also enjoys tea.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
I normally love green tea but this stuff is not for me. I hate the flavor. Even my stepdaughter didn't like it and she loves orange. She is the one that picked it out actually. I would not recommend this flavor. Most of the other flavors are pretty good though.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Evarts, KY
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites especially in the winter months. It has a nice evening wind down effect. I will definitely purchase again
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Foodie Expert
This is a nice, light tea to enjoy when you don't need a caffeine kick, but want something light and less sweet than a soda or juice.
Angeline E.
Angeline E.
Miami
Yummy! I switch to non-caffeinated hot drinks after noon, and this is one of my favorites. Don't add a thing.
Randi S.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
Bigelow Tea is a long standing brand that always has great flavored tea. And, Orange and Spice Herb is no exception.
Shala K.
Shala K.
Anchorage, AK
My husband and I like orange teas, and I prefer herbal blends. This one is a favorite, brewed strong and served hot, straight up!
JaNique C.
JaNique C.
I really dislike this tea. I was disappointed because I love all the others from this brand.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Foodie Expert
I love herbal teas, but this one is my absolute favorite. It has a great flavor that I don't feel like I need to overly sweeten to enjoy. It is priced well and goes above and beyond in product quality. I have been buying this brand and flavor for years and will gladly continue to do so.