BY BIGELOW

Bigelow® Classic Oolong Tea.
America's Classic.
Family tea blenders since 1945.
Smooth and distinctive taste with consistent mellow notes.
All natural.
Freshness stays in. air and moisture stay out.
20 tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches. see more...

• Those this tea test like the one at the Chinese restaurant???1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Pan S.
I absolutely love the benefits of oolong tea....I just found that this brand is easily found in my grocery store .....I do not have to go out of my way or order it online ....it is great to drink it cold with a squeeze of lemon juice or even in green smoothie
Jacklyn P.
Great price, even better tea. This tea has a great taste, and also smells amazing when steeping. It also has just enough caffeine to give me a little boost in the middle of the day.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I DRINK THIS TEA EVERY MORNING AND THROUGHOUT THE DAY. I LOVE HOW STRONG OF A FLAVOR THERE IS AND I CAN REUSE THEM A COUPLE TIMES TOO. THE PRICE IS GOOD FOR WHAT YOU GET, HOWEVER...I HAVE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO FIND THEM IN SELECT STORES WHICH IS UPSETTING.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I have a pack of this tea in the morning and in the afternoon I have a cup of decaf green tea. I found this regimen has helped me maintain my weight, and I know my body is thanking me for consuming a cup of oolong a day!
Ki R.
When looking for a tea as good as what they serve in Chinese restaurants, we tried this tea. It has a mild flavor that is amped up with the addition of a little honey. It is great on a cold winter's evening.
Hope H.
I love Oolong tea! It is a natural hunger suppressant , and has just enough caffeine to give you a little pep in your step! I add just a teaspoon of sugar and it is delicious! It is my go to tea in the mornings I LOVE it !
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
I just started using Oolong Tea. The taste is great - smooth, not bitter or sweat. If you like your tea sugar free this is a great one to try. I've been drinking it hot and LOVE it.
Iris C.
Silver Spring, MD
This is one of my favorite tea. I love the taste a lot. I drink it alone and don't add any sugar. It gives me a lot of energy and it allows me to stay fit and healthy.
Annmarie J.
Bethel, PA
This was such a plain tea. I know that it has huge weight loss benefits, but I could not enjoy the taste without downing it in sugar. Not a win for me.
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
I love the taste of this tea! It's so good. The only complaint I have is that it's hard to find.
Mariela R.
Port St Lucie, FL
Those this tea test like the one at the Chinese restaurant???