BY BIGELOW

Made especially for green tea lovers who like to enjoy a variety of flavors, this mixed case includes 20 tea bags each of the following 6 green teas, green tea, green tea with lemon, green tea with pomegranate, green tea with mint, green tea with peach... see more...

• Would this tea taste good after a thanksgiving meal? I like to dr...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Pullman, WA
Delicious green tea! I normally get the decaf since I drink this in the evening when I'm winding down. Add a lemon wedge and a spoonful of honey, and you'll have such a warm, refreshing drink to end your day!
Jori H.
Jori H.
I prefer full leaves, but Bigelow is the exception to that. For being picky, Bigelow still makes the cut and has a space in my tea cabinet.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Love this product! I'm a heavy tea drinker. And the super fruit one is my favorite. I also really enjoy the plain old green tea.
Alex G.
Alex G.
I love this tea!! So delicious. I drink it everyday at work to help keep me awake as well as my immune system going strong.
Cadie F.
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
Love green tea. Especially this one! The flavor is not too terribly strong. I like to add just a little bit of honey to my hot green tea to sweet Jen it up just a little bit. It make air tastes so good!
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Hamilton , NJ
I love this tea so much!! Every morning I drink a cup, I do not add sugar or any natural sweetener and it tastes great! I started drinking this tea because that's what our cafeteria at work offers and now I've purchased it for my house. So good, highly recommend!!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia , PA
As a tea drinker I was satisfied with Bigelow Mixed Green Teas. The pricing was fair. There was an ample amount of tea bags in the package. As for the package itself it was slightly boring to me. The tea had a pleasant flavor
Abigail L.
Abigail L.
I love this tea! I drink it once a day! It's a affordable tea. I also give this to my 2 year old son when he's developing a cough or cold. It meets every expectation. Recommend this to anyone! Just add a bit of honey& BAM! Amazing in a cup.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
Our company actually keeps this green tea on hand for us which is nice. It's strong enough caffeine wise. Not bitter at all.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Love these teas, the many different flavor combinations always makes the tea exciting and a little different
Lea H.
Lea H.
Would this tea taste good after a thanksgiving meal? I like to drink tea after a big meal so I'm wondering if it would be good for that.