BY BIGELOW

Flavor is everything to my family. So when we started out to create our new line of organic teas, we were determined to find the most flavorful organic ingredients before we could agree on the perfect recipe. Designing teas is truly an art that our family has passionately pursued for over 70 years. We hope you will be delighted with our beautiful combination of organic ginger and lemongrass that we sprinkled with organic apple, cinnamon and a few other magical ingredients to round out the flavor. So sit back and enjoy this delicious organic experience.The Bigelow Family see more...

Erin R.
Erin R.
I love the tea! It is the one I reach for when I feel a cold or sickness coming on. It is very soothing for both sore throats or upset stomachs. The lemon and ginger flavor is great at settling my stomach but the ginger isn't too overwhelming. It's definitely one to pick up and have on hand during cold and flu season.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Perfection!! I love tea and I don't drink caffeine so this brand is wonderful because they have so many different options to choose from. They are inexpensive, I get mine at giant eagle. I buy at least two boxes a month.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
I love putting these in my sun tea to give it a great flavor. It is also great for times when you think a cold might be ciming on.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this when I am sick with a sinus infection. Will quickly clear you up and tastes pretty good too!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Port Crane, NY
This is my favorite tea! I've gone through countless boxes of it. I drink it whenever I have a stomach ache, or when my throat hurts, or just whenever I want lemon tea. It's great hot or iced. I've even gotten my family hooked, and my son asks for this tea when he's not feeling well.
Emmaleigh M.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
This is the tea I drink when I'm getting sick. Lemons help with nausea so much for me and ginger is the best for it too for the rest of the world. It always makes me feel a little better when I drink it when I have the flu or I'm starting to get a stomach bug.
Gina F.
Gina F.
This tea is one of my very favorites. I drink this tea throughout the winter time and during the cold season because of the antibiotic properties of lemon and ginger. I always mix in a spoonful of local honey. Drink this alone or with honey or with a shot of whiskey to make the perfect hot toddy. There's always a box of this in my house just in case I have a cold or sore throat or a dry scratchy throat or just when I feel like having that freshness of the lemon and spiciness of the ginger.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Downey, CA
Okay for a quick tea on the go. I personally prefer homemade when it comes to ginger teas.