Add a Photo

By BIGELOW
#290 in K-Cups
We're Proud of Our RecipeThis recipe takes lemon and ginger to a whole new level. Ours is a smooth, tasty and refreshing brew with the perfect partnership of lemon and ginger. A comforting blend to sip when you are feeling under the weather or simply looking for a soothing cup any time of day.
Karissa F.
Karissa F.
lake elsinore, CA

Refreshing, relaxing and zesty. The ginger is strong and lemon really makes it enjoyable. The packaging is clean and to the point. I would recommend this for anyone who needs a healthy pick up!
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Austin, TX

I love drinking this tea in the morning on cold days or just stepping a few in my large water bottle and drink through out the day
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia , Pa

My go to when my throat hurts with some honey! Does the trick every time! You will feel better in no time!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Troy, OH

I love this stuff. Has the sweet and sour flavor of lemon, and a kick of spicy ginger. Definitely needs sugar if you like your tea on the sweeter side. This is my go-to whenever I get sick. It's great for soothing a sore throat or nausea.
Madison O.
Madison O.

This is my favorite tea. It is great to relax with. The taste is wonderful and there is no bitter aftertaste like some ginger based teas have.
Vine C.
Vine C.

I wasn't crazy about this flavor of tea. I usually love ginger teas but this lemon ginger one was not for me.