Bigelow Herbal Tea Red Raspberry - 20 CT

by Bigelow

Bigelow® Red Raspberry™ Herbal Tea.
America's classic.
Family tea blenders since 1945.
Natural & artificially flavored.
Tangy, sweet taste of farm-fresh raspberries.
Caffeine free.
Freshness stays in. Air and moisture stay out.
20 tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bigelow Herbal Tea Red Raspberry - 20 CT!
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Walmart
I WOULD 1,000% RECOMMEND! This tea is AMAZING. Especially for us girls and women. For when its that time of the month make sure you have a box of this in your house or know who sells it. Im not a tea drinker at all only the powder lipton but nothing would work for me for those long miserable mothernature days every month. No pill or heating pad, until i googled teas and found this beauty! Cold or hot with some sugar and it just makes those evil pains disappear!
Newnan, GA
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK. I loved getting this tea at walmart and now i cant find it to save my life I went to pubkix and kroger and its gone! I dont know why, this was the best tasting tea that i didnt even need honey for it! My husband loves this tea and loves to take it when we travel and he doesnt drink tea. Bring it back!
Boston, MA
As someone who’s a total coffee person, I was surprised that I liked this tea! The raspberry flavor is quite strong so the tea taste doesn’t show through as much. This tea is very affordable and perfect for the spring/summer.
Fairborn, OH
I recently bought this raspberry tea from Walmart for the first time because I wanted to try a different tea. I really love the taste and the packaging looks really good! It's not expensive at all, maybe around 3 dollars.
Peabody, MA
I had this brand on the Disney Cruise and I have been craving it ever since. I love that fact that it is caffeine free. That's a biggie. This is now my go to tea! I am looking to trying all the different flavors they have. Yummy, hot or iced I'll take it any way
Fort Lee
A great product! Absolutely delicious! It produces a great rich red color and tastes amazing eleven without sweetener! I like to add a little honey to mine but it tastes great no matter what! A delicious tea!
El Paso
My favorite tea hands down! The box may have changed over the years (in a good way it is more colorful now) but the product itself hasn't. This tea is delicious hot with honey or cold with a little fresh lemon and sweetener of your choice! Has a stronger, fresher raspberry taste than other raspberry teas I have tried in the past!
I usually buy Celeste tea but have liked other Bigelow teas so decided to give this one a try and its really good. I believe you have to add some kind of sweetener to this or it will be tart. I usually add honey and its basically tastes like a fruit drink. I'll keep buying this.
I'm a huge Tea fan. I prefer it over coffee any day. Bigelow tea is one of my favorite brands, and red raspberry is by far my favorite flavor. I just add 2 teaspoons of honey, and I'm all set. Truly delicious.
This tea has a nice amount of raspberry flavor. You can have it hot or cold tea. With this flavor, I prefer making cold tea. It’s affordable. I will definitely buy it again. If you like fruity tea with no caffeine, consider trying this tea.

Looking for your answer?