Bigelow Herbal Tea Perfect Peach - 20 CT uploaded by Megan C.Bigelow Herbal Tea Perfect Peach - 20 CT uploaded by Hannah H.

BY BIGELOW

Bigelow® Perfect Peach® Herbal Tea.
America's classic.
Family tea blenders since 1945.
Natural & artificially flavored.
Just like a freshly baked peach pie but in a teacup.
Caffeine free.
Freshness stays in. Air and moisture stay out.
20 tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches. see more...

• Would you recommend this as hot or iced tea?3 Answers
Charlotte S.
Six Mile
This is one of the only brand I can find where I can buy just the peach tea and not a sampler. We drink it cold in my house. It has no caffeine, so it always pairs well with dinner. Subtle yet spicy peach flavor.
Natasha G.
This definitely lives up to the Bigelow reputation for having amazing tea flavors! It not only smells delicious, but it also tastes amazing. I haven't fully given up my caffeine just yet, so I add one of these bags to hot water along with a bag of black tea. They're the perfect pair!
Brianna H.
Washington , DC
This tea is great! It’s really light and refreshing. It has a really good flavor profile. It’s really good with honey or agave syrup. It is reasonably priced. It certainly met my expectations.
Megan C.
Matthews , NC
I'm not supposed to drink caffeine so herbal tea is my go to drink. Perfect Peach is perfect for Spring. The flavor isn't too strong and it's great hot or cold! If you're a tea drinker and love peaches I would definitely recommend this one!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Amazing tea - love bigelow's products; not the biggest fan of the peach variety but my sister absolutely adores it so I gave her mine in exchange for some peppermint (more my style). If you like peach, hands down this is a brand to trust.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I am a tea fanatic I always buy all types of teas this brand in particular I seen it at Stater brothers. I do enjoy this T I love peach tea sometimes I drink it ice with a little bit of Hawaiian sugar.
Taylor J.
Minot, ND
This is my favorite tea! I buy this all the time! I love he peach flavor and it smells just as good as it tastes. When I run out, I go get more. I've even made others try it and they think it's amazing as well. :)
Crystal F.
Jackson, MI
I love anything peach flavored. So when I started drinking tea this quickly became my go to beverage. I love to brew a cup first thing in the morning add lemon and a squeeze of organic honey. I would definitely recommend this tasty yet inexpensive tea.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Love to drink teas . A healthier choices now in days . Peach flavor is just so good . Not expensive and can purchase almost anywhere. Definitely would recommend.
Ashley K.
This is my favorite tea of all time. I make myself a cup with some organic honey and I can drink a pot of tea by myself. The flavors you get are just awesome!
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
Would you recommend this as hot or iced tea?