BY BIGELOW

Bigelow® All Natural Assorted Teas Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.
America's classic.
Family tea blenders since 1945.
Bigelow®, Pomegranate Pizzazz®, Herbal Tea.
Bigelow® I Love Lemon®, with Vitamin C, Herbal Tea.
Bigelow®, Mint Medley®, Herbal Tea, blend of cool garden spearmint & peppermint.
Bigelow®, Orange & Spice, Herbal Tea, beautifully balanced blend of zesty citrus and luxurious spices.
Bigelow® Cozy Chamomile®, Herbal Tea, pure chamomile flowers for quiet moments.
Bigelow® Sweet Dreams®, Herbal Tea, blend of chamomile & mint to calm & soothe.
18 tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches.
Freshness stays in. Air and moisture stay out. see more...

• "This is a very good assortment of tea in one box." in 1 review
  • "when making iced tea in my iced tea maker i add a bag to my 6bags of liption tea and it tastes amazing." in 1 review
  • "Instead of buying six boxes of tea, I bought the sampler so that I could make my favorite tea whenever I wanted." in 1 review
Merle O.
Tahlequah, OK
This is the best variety tea package I’ve found. I like every flavor in the box. Such a great selection and the individual tea bag packages are perfect to throw in my purse, work bag, or lunch box for later use.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
I really love tea samplers because you can try out flavors you haven't tried before to see if you want ti commit to a bigger box. This specific set of tea comes with 3 tea packets each if the following: orange spice, i love lemon, pomegranate, sweet dreams, mint medley, and cozy chamomile. I enjoy all the flavors but I especially love the lemon and sweet dreams. They are great blends of tea. I like to add 2 tsps of sugar to mine but they taste good without the sugar as well. Great variety pack!!
Olivia V.
18 all natural tea bags. I am a green and herbal tea lover, particularly for the heath benefits. I really enjoy this assorted pack. The only one I don't particularly like is the Cozy Chamomile simply because I don't enjoy the taste, reminds me of wood shavings. I find Herbal teas to be very soothing and I really like the fact that they are caffeine free. Always on the search for a great tea!
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
This is a great box to buy! It's a great brand with amazing flavors! Highly recommend this box! You can try a few of the different flavors to see what is your favorite! I love tea and drink it everyday so it's nice to have a variety to choose from!
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great starter pack into teas for those who are looking to start. I got this as a 'gateway' tea set, and I fell in love with a few of the flavored teas. I wasn't a big fan of the pomegranite or orange, but the others were pretty good. I especially loved the "I Love Lemon" and the "Sweet Dreams". They are actually now part of my daily routine. I drink the "I Love Lemon" every morning and the "Sweet Dreams" every night. I start my morning off with a hot tea, and end it as well and it has been helping so much with this stress. Again this is a great set to try out their different flavors. I highly recommend it.
Amanda G.
This starter pack is a great value from Bigelow! I find it very helpful for those who want to try some new flavors of tea but aren't sure what they will like. This starter pack comes with 6 flavors of tea: Pomegranate Pizzazz, I love lemon, mint medley, orange and spice, cozy chamomile and sweet dreams. I personally loved the pomegranate and lemon teas. The pomegranate is a little sour mixed with sweet and great with sugar. The "I love lemon" is perfect for easing sour throats and when you are sick and need a vitamin C boost. My roomate loved the orange and spice tea and the mint medley. I have yet to try the sweet dreams tea yet.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I grew up with Bigelow tea, so this sampler was a great product for when I went to college. Instead of buying six boxes of tea, I bought the sampler so that I could make my favorite tea whenever I wanted. My favorite flavors are Mint Medley and Cozy Chamomile, but I Love Lemon (with a little honey) is great for when I'm sick at school. I also love Sweet Dreams when I am getting ready for bed :)
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
Love this mix of herbals. my fav are the i love lemon and the pom. pizzazz. unfortunally this is the only way to get those flavors because its hard to find them in the store by themself. and the orange&spice is the PERFECT addition to a plain black tea. when making iced tea in my iced tea maker i add a bag to my 6bags of liption tea and it tastes amazing.

and the sweet dreams is my all time fav. so relaxing. i have 2 boxes in the cabinet now of it
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
This is great! You get a little bit of everything and I loved all the teas. It tastes very real and authentic and they were all very soothing. I definitely would recommend this if you wanna test out a bunch of different teas!
Teya G.
Erie, PA
Great buy if you're not exactly sure what you like yet. I bought the sampler just for that reason. I ended up liking every flavor they offered, my absolute favorite being pomegranate pizzazz. I will continue to buy the variety pack for just that, variety.
James S.
Orlando, FL
Have you ever tried this when you had a sore throat?
Audrey M.
Does anyone know if Bigelow makes a mint verbena tea? I know they have the lemon verbena, but I'm looking for mint. Became addicted while I was abroad and can't find it here anywhere. :'(
Olivia V.
Benefits of herbal tea compared to green tea?