BY BIGELOW

Bigelow® All Natural Assorted Teas Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.
America's classic.
Family tea blenders since 1945.
Bigelow®, Pomegranate Pizzazz®, Herbal Tea.
Bigelow® I Love Lemon®, with Vitamin C, Herbal Tea.
Bigelow®, Mint Medley®, Herbal Tea, blend of cool garden spearmint & peppermint.
Bigelow®, Orange & Spice, Herbal Tea, beautifully balanced blend of zesty citrus and luxurious spices.
Bigelow® Cozy Chamomile®, Herbal Tea, pure chamomile flowers for quiet moments.
Bigelow® Sweet Dreams®, Herbal Tea, blend of chamomile & mint to calm & soothe.
18 tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches.
Freshness stays in. Air and moisture stay out. see more...

• Does anyone know if Bigelow makes a mint verbena tea? I know they h...2 Answers
  • Have you ever tried this when you had a sore throat?3 Answers
  • Benefits of herbal tea compared to green tea? Be the first to answer!
  • "This is a very good assortment of tea in one box." in 1 review
  • "when making iced tea in my iced tea maker i add a bag to my 6bags of liption tea and it tastes amazing." in 1 review
  • "Instead of buying six boxes of tea, I bought the sampler so that I could make my favorite tea whenever I wanted." in 1 review
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great starter pack into teas for those who are looking to start. I got this as a 'gateway' tea set, and I fell in love with a few of the flavored teas. I wasn't a big fan of the pomegranite or orange, but the others were pretty good. I especially loved the "I Love Lemon" and the "Sweet Dreams". They are actually now part of my daily routine. I drink the "I Love Lemon" every morning and the "Sweet Dreams" every night. I start my morning off with a hot tea, and end it as well and it has been helping so much with this stress. Again this is a great set to try out their different flavors. I highly recommend it.
Aaliyah A.
Aaliyah A.
Beaumont, CA
This tea is absolutely amazing!! I use it every time I'm sick, works like a charm. I don't have one by thing to say about it.
Foodie Expert
18 all natural tea bags. I am a green and herbal tea lover, particularly for the heath benefits. I really enjoy this assorted pack. The only one I don't particularly like is the Cozy Chamomile simply because I don't enjoy the taste, reminds me of wood shavings. I find Herbal teas to be very soothing and I really like the fact that they are caffeine free. Always on the search for a great tea!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
The assorted tea pack is so great because you don't have to get sick of any one flavor. My favorite is definitely the I Love Lemon flavor and the sleepy time. They are so great and especially when you are sick. Even when you aren't they are a great alternative to coffee or another sugary drink.
Corri G.
Corri G.
Lancaster, PA
Foodie Expert
I love hot teas and this is the perfect selection of teas. The taste is not overpowering or dull. It is the perfect flavor in all packets. Repurchased a few times.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
West Palm Beach, FL
My grandma loves these. The taste is amazing with or even without any type of sugar !!!!!
amanda m.
amanda m.
I love these teas just wish they had more calming flavors in it. but still a really nice flavor mix.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
This is a great box to buy! It's a great brand with amazing flavors! Highly recommend this box! You can try a few of the different flavors to see what is your favorite! I love tea and drink it everyday so it's nice to have a variety to choose from!
Stacia T.
Stacia T.
I really like this tea I got some at a liquidation store and I have been drinking it ever since will be purchasing more in future.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
I really love tea samplers because you can try out flavors you haven't tried before to see if you want ti commit to a bigger box. This specific set of tea comes with 3 tea packets each if the following: orange spice, i love lemon, pomegranate, sweet dreams, mint medley, and cozy chamomile. I enjoy all the flavors but I especially love the lemon and sweet dreams. They are great blends of tea. I like to add 2 tsps of sugar to mine but they taste good without the sugar as well. Great variety pack!!
James S.
James S.
Orlando, FL
Have you ever tried this when you had a sore throat?
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Does anyone know if Bigelow makes a mint verbena tea? I know they have the lemon verbena, but I'm looking for mint. Became addicted while I was abroad and can't find it here anywhere. :'(
Foodie Expert
Benefits of herbal tea compared to green tea?