BY BIGELOW

Herb Plus Probiotics Supports Healthy Digestion Caffeine Free Gluten Free Take your favorite tea wherever you go. Each tea bag individually wrapped to seal in all the goodness. Bigelow® Lemon Ginger Herb Plus. Herb tea... only better! With so many of us looking to add nutritional support throughout the day to nurture our bodies and make us more resilient to the stresses of today s on-the-go lifestyles, Bigelow has created Herb Plus Lemon Ginger - an innovative concept in the world of tea! Bursting with flavor, this caffeine-free herb tea provides a momentary break from the busy day. Best of all, it effectively delivers BC Probiotics, shown to maintain a healthy balance in your digestive tract. Now, while you re enjoying the soothing aroma and blended flavors of lemon with a hint of ginger, you ll be sipping your way to a healthier you.. - Eunice &a see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
I love drinking this tea at the end of a long day. It has a nice, light flavor and the ginger is not overpoweringly strong. It's also caffeine free, so I don't have to worry about it affecting my sleep. It's reasonably priced, so if your looking to try an herbal tea, I would highly recommend this one.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of this lemon tea, but I think it could use a little more ginger. I also love that it includes probiotics. This is the perfect cup of tea for a rainy or windy day. I have one cup after lunch to aid with digestion.
Chiara T.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
Foodie Expert
#Bigelow #teas are great! The lemon ginger flavor is particularly good for a summer evening, instead of a chamomile for example. It's smooth, flavorful, and best of all its not too expensive. Would highly recommend.
Karinha M.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this tea, i always always take it with my lunch. Its does have a great taste but i like to add a little bit more of lemon. I highly recommend this.
Dulce V.
Dulce V.
Daytona Beach, FL
LOve this tea especially when I'm sick !!! The lemon helps me with sore throat and it taste yummy together. Great tea :)
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Chambersburg, PA
I love this tea a big help to aide with stomach issues. I give it to my kids and they enjoy it
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Foodie Expert
I really like this tea and I feel like it's helping my body when I drink it. It tastes great!
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of herbal and medicinal hot tea. With so many health benefits and selections that are now available you have to try, I recommend the lemon ginger with probiotics that supports healthy digestion and lots more health benefits. I add a little splenda or honey to add some sweetness. Relaxing and your doing something good for your health and body.
K A Y L A N V.
K A Y L A N V.
Foodie Expert
I purchased this because it claims it calms bloating. It didn't really do anything, I'd rather stick to green tea. But if you're looking for the flavor of the tea it is a good tea, it just doesn't help with bloating.
Kenadie K.
Kenadie K.
Twin Falls, ID
This is my favorite tea flavor. I like it hot or cold. It's natural and has no caffeine. It taste great and I drink it when I'm not feeling my best and it always makes me feel better.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Somerville , MA
Foodie Expert
How is this tea? I am really looking for something with probiotics but haven't found something that really is enjoyable to drink.. thoughts???