Bigelow Herb Tea Plus

Herb Plus Probiotics Supports Healthy Digestion Caffeine Free Gluten Free Take your favorite tea wherever you go. Each tea bag individually wrapped to seal in all the goodness. Bigelow® Lemon Ginger Herb Plus. Herb tea... only better! With so many of us looking to add nutritional support throughout the day to nurture our bodies and make us more resilient to the stresses of today s on-the-go lifestyles, Bigelow has created Herb Plus Lemon Ginger - an innovative concept in the world of tea! Bursting with flavor, this caffeine-free herb tea provides a momentary break from the busy day. Best of all, it effectively delivers BC Probiotics, shown to maintain a healthy balance in your digestive tract. Now, while you re enjoying the soothing aroma and blended flavors of lemon with a hint of ginger, you ll be sipping your way to a healthier you.. - Eunice &a see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
K A Y L A N V.
I purchased this because it claims it calms bloating. It didn't really do anything, I'd rather stick to green tea. But if you're looking for the flavor of the tea it is a good tea, it just doesn't help with bloating.
Michelle D.
Berkley, MI
This tea tastes really good! It is not overly lemon tasting but does have a sweet taste to it. I love to stir honey into it. The price is right and I would definitely recommend it. It is also easily accessible.
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
I am a huge fan of herbal and medicinal hot tea. With so many health benefits and selections that are now available you have to try, I recommend the lemon ginger with probiotics that supports healthy digestion and lots more health benefits. I add a little splenda or honey to add some sweetness. Relaxing and your doing something good for your health and body.
Kristin L.
I love drinking this tea at the end of a long day. It has a nice, light flavor and the ginger is not overpoweringly strong. It's also caffeine free, so I don't have to worry about it affecting my sleep. It's reasonably priced, so if your looking to try an herbal tea, I would highly recommend this one.
Lexie H.
Seriously love this tea!
Its great warm with raw honey and half a lemon wedge. I like to get my day started early with a warm cup or enjoy right before bed... helps fight those late night cravings!
Kenadie K.
Twin Falls, ID
This is my favorite tea flavor. I like it hot or cold. It's natural and has no caffeine. It taste great and I drink it when I'm not feeling my best and it always makes me feel better.
Justine D.
Lemon and ginger is always a winning combination. I've been drinking this tea, but I can't vouch for the probiotic effect. Generally probiotics get destroyed if heating over a certain point so I would think that the probiotics in this tea wouldn't be effective after adding boiling water. Regardless I do enjoy this tea and we'll just have to wait and see about the probiotic effect.
Tori T.
I love the taste of this tea! It's a great deal for the price. To sweeten it I use a little bit of honey. The only downside to this specific tea for me is that it made me very gassy, I think it's because I used two tea bags instead of one.
Adrienne Z.
This is my all-time favorite tea.  I found this once at CVS and have been purchasing this through Amazon ever since.

It's great hot or cold and the smell is absolutely calming.

The best part is that it comes with probiotics.  That being said, not only does it help calm your mind, but it's also great for the digestive system.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
I love the flavor of this lemon tea, but I think it could use a little more ginger. I also love that it includes probiotics. This is the perfect cup of tea for a rainy or windy day. I have one cup after lunch to aid with digestion.
Jenna C.
Somerville, MA
How is this tea? I am really looking for something with probiotics but haven't found something that really is enjoyable to drink.. thoughts???