BY BIGELOW

A Refreshing Blend With Lots Of Lemon. With Vitamin C Added All Natural Caffeine And Gluten Free Individual Fresh Pack Made In Usa see more...

Kim A.
Owls Head, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the taste of lemon teas but this one uses hibiscus for a totally different taste and experience. The red color of the tea is so pretty. Plus you dnt hv to use much sweetener in it dt to the hibiscus.
Jasmine M.
Oak Park, MI
This is surprisingly good. Blueberries taste more tart than sweet to me, but this has a very balanced out taste of tart and sweetness if you don't let the tea bag sit for too long. I've had less stomachaches since I've started drink this. It's not an everyday tea for me, but I like to drink it maybe twice a week. I usually add a bit of sugar and a dash of freshly squeezed lemon in it.
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
This is my go to tea when feeling sick. unfortunately i can not find it in the stores by itself. so i have to get the assorted herbal pack. love the taste...just add some sugar and a little bit of honey and its so yummy...sometimes i just add honey and it still tastes ok (which is rare for me not to add sugar and still like a tea)
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my favorites for when I just want a cup of tea or if I start feeling crummy and need a pick me up. Has a great lemon flavor that isn't overpowering; it's just right. I tend to drink it hot but it is also great with ice.
Lidia Z.
Me gusta mucho el sabor de este te, es muy relajante, en lo personal me gustan mucho los tes con sabor y aroma son mis favoritos y este es uno de ellos.

I really like the taste of this tea is very relaxing, personally I really like flavored teas and aroma are my favorites and it is this one.
Gina F.
Stella, NC
I am an advid lover of Lemon and when I saw this in a store, I thought I just had to have it. Turns out I was right, since I love adding lemon to my tea...well with this I don't even have to add lemons now. So natural and wonderful in taste. I have bought this one several times
Melissa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Easy to make! I add a little honey and it's perfect! Picked this up while fighting a cold and was TV great, didn't need to buy lemon for lemon tea. Definitely soothed my throat. Also like the it is caffeine free so I can drink it at night and not be wired afterwards.
Courtney P.
There is something soothing about lemon tea when you're not feeling well. This tea was unlike any other I've had in the past. Delicious and also refreshing. It also tastes great when you're feeling great ;-) over ice!
Alicia H.
This is one of the several teas we have at work and I love how they make me feel. I love the taste they are so calming . I actually purchased my own at Ralphs and I enjoy the variety of flavors it comes in.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
I love this tea and it tasted great! Hot in the winter is the best time to me to drink this tea because its so warm and good tasting. Get a fire going and why not share a cup or two with our loved ones!