BY BIGELOW

Bursting with Naturally Sweet Blueberry Flavor. All Natural. Caffeine Free. Individually Wrapped Take your favorite tea wherever you go!  Bigelow s individual flavor-protecting envelopes ensure great taste and freshness. Express your creativity for a totally unique iced tea experience, combine several of your favorite Bigelow tea flavors! Tea is a gluten-free beverage. 1-888-BIGELOW. see more...

• Is this your favorite blueberry tea?9 Answers
  • I really like tea and am always looking for new tea. How ...1 Answers
  • Is this made with white tea?2 Answers
Bigelow Herb Tea
  • "I have many different types of teas different flavors and different prices but these still remain one of my faves" in 1 review
  • "Blueberry tea is my absolute favorite and this tea is just delicious." in 1 review
  • "So many great flavors available and the company is always willing to send out some samples if you look up their website." in 1 review
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
I love these teas because I can make them hot or cold which surprised me. Tons of flavors. Really inexpensive. So all year I can have tea. Love the flavors changes with the seasons the most. Never had a bad flavor yet. Always keep a few boxes on hand. They can be bought anywhere. Yummy!
Amber G.
Akron, OH
I love Bigelow teas. They make so many different flavors. They are good hot and cold. The fruity ones, like blueberry, make awesome iced tea and you don't need sugar.
Amy R.
Belle Chasse , LA
I love tea, something about it just soothes me, I haven't tried the flavor in this picture, but I have used this brand, the bags themselves are individually wrapped, the string in the bag does sometimes fall out of you pull out of package to forcefully, definitely try they are a decent price as well compared to buying from places like teavana....
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Blueberry tea is my LIFE. So sweet, perfect before bed. I usually drink it cold. Make the tea regularly with hot water & add some sugar (i usually make a huge jug at once) and let it cool in the fridge over night, then pour it on ice with some cut up strawberries. Perfect blueberry sweet iced tea.
Alexandra B.
I love this brand. Blueberry tea is my absolute favorite and this tea is just delicious. Sometimes I'll use 2 bags and brew a very strong tea to cool and add ice to! It's delicious to drink during the day!
Namrata P.
Bartlett, IL
I first discovered Bigelow tea when I was in college. This is hands-down the best I've ever had. The flavors are there and you can smell the aroma from outside the box and outside of the plastic. The taste is there for such a long time and that he doesn't take that long to simmer
Bayleigh S.
Indianapolis, IN
As an avid tea drinker, this brand ROCKS! There are so many flavors and they are all just as good as the next. The wild blueberry with acai flavor is good hot or cold and is full of flavor. Definitely recommend!
Carol F.
The blueberry flavor makes for such a sweet tea. Sometimes I drink this for breakfast, and it is even sweet enough that Insormtines drink it for desert. I like this tea because the flavor is so strong I do not have to add much sugar if any at all.
christelle L.
Willingboro, NJ
I don't usually enjoy blueberries, but these do me justice! Love adding milk or sugar/honey in it or just going completely natural with it. Can drink it hot or cold!
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
I love anything blueberry and this by far had an excellent blueberry taste to it. I actually like to brew it and then refrigerate it and serve over ice. Really good!
Alexandria S.
Is this your favorite blueberry tea?
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
Where can this be purchased? I buy Bigelow teas but I have not seen this one.
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
Does anyone know how good this tastes and what it is good for in your body?
brielle b.
abbotsford, BC
How is this stuff? I feel like it wouldn't be very strong and wouldn't have much taste.
Justina G.
Are these as delicious as Earl Grey?

Kohl's