BY BIGELOW

Naturally Sweetened. Only 20 Calories Per Serving. Fresh Brewed Ice Tea. For pure refreshment indulge in the taste of rich black tea and sweet lemonade the way it should be enjoyed:  freshly brewed. There s no better way to savor iced tea than with Bigelow fresh brewed Half & Half... delicious lightly sweetened, healthy beverage.  So easy to make, low calories, only pennies a glass and 100% all natural. Tea is a gluten-free beverage. 1-888-BIGELOW Blended and Packaged in USA. see more...

• Is it really sweet ? And is there more flavors ? Be the first to answer!
  • DOES THIS TASTE GOOD? DO YOU MAKE IT IN COLD OR HOT WATER? 1 Answers
  • I've never tried this. I don't believe I've seen this in stores bef...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Bigelow half ice tea half lemonade is absolutely delicious! It's a Arnold Palmer in a tea bag! Bigelow is a fabulous brand!! It's very affordable, it's tasty, it's good hot or cold, I recommend this to any tea lover!!
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
i like helf and helf you knw it is good when you good when you go shopping and they dnt have it the brand you like dnt have it nomore and that is sad
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
One of my favorite flavors. The brand is good and I can drink this all of the time. The price is good. You can take this and use it as a mixer if you do not want too many calories in your drinks. I use it with my vodka drinks and I save a lot of calories doing this.
Suzanne E.
Suzanne E.
Yum. I love iced tea + lemonade and I like that this is an all natural product. No sugar needed and stays fresh for quite a while in the fridge.
Faith N.
Faith N.
Vancouver, WA
Really good! I love Arnold palmers and enjoy this one for only 20 calories a serving!
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Whittier, CA
I love this product. The flavor is great, and it's a nice way for me to unwind after a workout. I really like how they mixed tea with lemonade.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
I love this flavor of bigelow. I'm a huge tea drinker. I think this is a less sugary option than Arnold Palmer with a very similar taste.
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Fitspiration Expert
I love this, tasty, affordable, available everywhere, and easy to make. pick it up!
mia s.
mia s.
I thought this product was very good i love the combination of the ice tea and the lemonade
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great for Arnold Palmers on the go. Very refreshing and great for summer BBQ drinks!
Sandi W.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Does this product taste as good as Snapple Peach or other fruit flavored ice teas?
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Is this product comparable to an Arnold Palmer?
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Avon, IN
Is this good?
carol y.
carol y.
DOES THIS TASTE GOOD? DO YOU MAKE IT IN COLD OR HOT WATER?
Santana C.
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
Fitspiration Expert
I've never tried this. I don't believe I've seen this in stores before. Does it taste good? Where could I buy it?