BY BIGELOW

For three generations, the Bigelow family has specialized in creating a variety of deliciously different teas. Using only the finest ingredients and secret family recipes, our K-Cup® packs ensure that each cup of Bigelow Tea is backed by over 65 years of family passion. Eunice & David Bigelow. see more...

Madison G.
Beech Creek, PA
I love thisntea during Spring and Summer! The pomegranate flavour is pretty strong, but it doesn't totally overpower the tea flavour, and it makes for some really great iced tea! I don't usually drink it hot, but it tastes really good that way too. Definitely recommend it!
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This can be done as a hot or cold tea. I do recommend putting a squirt of honey in the hot tea before chilling. It tastes amazing and I can taste the pomegranate.
Katherine F.
Berkley, MI
This tea is a very interesting combo! I'm a big fan of Bigelow teas and have a cup of tea every day, so I like to try a lot of different teas. This tea has a very interesting taste- it's not bad but it's not my favorite compared to their peach flavor! This tea was a bit overpowering for me smell wise. I brought this into work one day and the smell was really overpowering that I had co-workers asking what that smell was (not in a good way- they thought it smelled like cough syrup).
Mary L.
Discovered this flavor at a recent hotel stay and was blown away by the taste. Immediately headed to local store and purchased a box. Easy to find. Inexpensive for a twenty tea bag box. I'm an afternoon tea drinker and love trying new flavors. This is currently my choice for an afternoon delight.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
I love this gives a hint of pomegranate taste the original green tea I drank 6 cups a day to help lose belly fat helped a lot as well
Kathryn S.
Franklin, IN
I love fruit teas hot or cold and this perfect to gave premade in the fridge or make on a cold night to warm up.
Leslie C.
Lake Charles, LA
My husband loves this tea and drinks it everyday. To me it's a bit too fruity, but I'm picky!
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
This is such a great tea, it fastens your metabolism and wakes you up every morning.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Great green tea. I love the pomegranate flavor. It's just a hint so it's great!!