BY BIGELOW

New Delicate Flavor Healthy Antioxidants Green Tea with Pomegranate Leave it to Mother Nature... and Bigelow®! Mother Nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed powerful antioxidants into green tea. But not all green tea tastes the same. To make all natural Green Tea with Pomegranate, Bigelow uses only the finest quality tea that has been grown in higher-elevation gardens and gently processed to bring out the tea s natural, smooth flavor. The exciting taste of pomegranate is then masterfully blended with the delicate green tea before wrapping each tea bag in its own protective pouch to seal in all the wonderful flavor and freshness. All natural Bigelow® Green Tea with Pomegranate takes green tea enjoyment to a whole new level. It s a great way to help you relax and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. - David & Eunice Bigelow Take your favorite tea wherever you go. Eac see more...

Shannon G.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
Foodie Expert
Bigelow green tea is the best green tea I have tried and found yet. There are periods of time where I will drink it daily, when I'm in a tea mood, and it has a delicious taste. It is not bitter at all, it has a tangy/sour taste to it, but it is also refreshing and energizing. This specific one with pomegranate is great b/c it adds a touch of sweetness that some people need in a green tea. The other great thing about Bigelow green tea is that you could really leave the tea bag in for the entire time you are drinking your tea, and it does not make your tea taste bitter like other tea bags normally do. I definitely recommend this product!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
everson, WA
Foodie Expert
Seriously so delicious! I love to make it iced and add just a little bit of lemonade for a wonderful summer drink that tastes like it came from a fancy coffee shop! I love the pomegranate tastes, it's just the right amount of fruity without going over board! I would definitely recommend this tea to everyone, actually I already do!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Foodie Expert
I usually drink jasmine green tea but I like how different this tea is! It has a slightly tangy/sweet taste that is prominent but not too overpowering. This tea is tastes great hot or cold, and I love that it has such a nice smell to it as well. I would recommend this tea to others and I repurchase it all the time.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
This is the only tee that I like to drink! The flavor is super concentrated and I love It. Sometimes I drink it iced! But when I'm in a bad mood I drink it hot! I love it. This is my favorite because I have tried many other brands and they taste weird
Tia W.
Tia W.
Charlotte, NC
This is the only green tea brand my mom and I buy. She loves pomegranate and I love peach. I would recommend this to anyone because of the price and the quality and there are very simple ingredients.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Medford, MA
Foodie Expert
This is such a great flavor. I love the additional pomegranate that makes it more appealing. I drink this tea everyday and have noticed a change in my metabolism. It is extremely affordable.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
Foodie Expert
Excellent tea, this has a wonderful smell and flavor. It's not overpowering, but you can taste the pomegranate while still tasting the green tea.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! Green tea is so good for the body and giving it the boost with the Pomegranate is even better. The antioxidants are a bonus!
tiffany d.
tiffany d.
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor of tea. I recently tried it when I was in at a conference. It gives you a burst of energy and it's refreshing.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Foodie Expert
I really love this is always put a,tea spoon of sugar in mine but this taste just like bubblegum to me. Highly recommend.