BY BIGELOW

New Delicate Flavor Healthy Antioxidants Green Tea with Pomegranate Leave it to Mother Nature... and Bigelow®! Mother Nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed powerful antioxidants into green tea. But not all green tea tastes the same. To make all natural Green Tea with Pomegranate, Bigelow uses only the finest quality tea that has been grown in higher-elevation gardens and gently processed to bring out the tea s natural, smooth flavor. The exciting taste of pomegranate is then masterfully blended with the delicate green tea before wrapping each tea bag in its own protective pouch to seal in all the wonderful flavor and freshness. All natural Bigelow® Green Tea with Pomegranate takes green tea enjoyment to a whole new level. It s a great way to help you relax and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. - David & Eunice Bigelow Take your favorite tea wherever you go. Eac see more...

Ashley P.
This is so far my favorite brand of green tea I enjoy green tea with my peppermint tea sometimes when I need a caffeine pick me up I enjoyed the blend of flavors it makes I wanted to do the regular green tea but again influenster glitched and didn't let me review that one so I do the pomegranate one I have never tried this one I don't think I'd be a fan especially since I'm mix it with my peppermint tea that's why I took off two stars
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
No me gusta el green tea, pero siempre que llega alguien a mi casa y le ofrezco algo de tomar prefieren green tea y les brindo este y quedan tan encantado que me preguntan la marca. Yo a nombre de mis invitados les dare 5 estrellas
Gabby G.
Yum! I first tried this from my college dining hall. I love plain green tea, but this is really nice and fruity too but still has the caffeine of the green tea. It's a nice tea for in the morning at work. Really nice to try. I wouldn't drink it every day but nice every once in awhile.
Elisa R.
Green tea is my go-to drink when I'm eating clean. I do not use any sweetener, and the original green tea leaves me with a bitter taste. I was very impressed with the added pomegranate taste! I have tried the mango green tea, but this is by far my favorite. I buy it often, specially when it's on sale
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
My boyfriend got me to try his tea once, and it was this one. I instantly loved it! I've always been a lover of trying new tea flavors and this one called my attention right away. I bought mine at Sprouts (an organic convenient store) and I've bought several boxes for the past year now :-)
Sweetz B.
San Jose , CA
I like green tea in general but this pomegranate one tastes so good! I love to have it or it's blueberry cousin in the morning. These have started to replace my need for the original kind. Would definitely recommend to people especially those who have trouble with the taste of plain green tea but would like to drink it for the health benefits!
Linda P.
This is by far my favorite tea next to peppermint. It is so delicious with a little sugar and a splash or lemon. It's so satisfying and comforting. The pomegranate adds an amazing flavor to the tea. I love my green tea, but this gives it a little oomph.
Samantha I.
Commack, NY
My FAVORITE kind of tea to make! I love green tea and drink it often, and this version with Pomegranate is such a refreshing treat. It tastes good hot or chilled and can be great when I have a cold in the winter or when I want something refreshing in the summer.
Lucy M.
I bought a big pack of these last year and just finished my last one and can't find them ANYWHERE!! They're my absolute favorite tea packets!!! Love love love the pomegranate green tea!
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
Bigelow green tea is the best green tea I have tried and found yet. There are periods of time where I will drink it daily, when I'm in a tea mood, and it has a delicious taste. It is not bitter at all, it has a tangy/sour taste to it, but it is also refreshing and energizing. This specific one with pomegranate is great b/c it adds a touch of sweetness that some people need in a green tea. The other great thing about Bigelow green tea is that you could really leave the tea bag in for the entire time you are drinking your tea, and it does not make your tea taste bitter like other tea bags normally do. I definitely recommend this product!