Bigelow Green Tea with Mango uploaded by Amber P.

BY BIGELOW

Take Your Tea Wherever You Go To Ensure Your Full Enjoyment. Each Tea Bag Individually Wrapped. Individual Fresh Pack. Gluten-Free. Leave it to Mother Nature... and Bigelow®! Mother nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed powerful antioxidants into green tea.  But not all green tea tastes the same.  To make all natural Green Tea with Mango, Bigelow uses only the finest quality tea that has been grown in higher-elevation gardens and gently processed to bring out the tea s natural, smooth flavor.  The delicate flavor of mango is then masterfully blended with the delicat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
This is definitely my favorite tea. It's about the only one i buy. i love the flavoring and its a pretty good price. I mostly drink this one and the green tea with lemon.
Breona J.
This product is a life changer. Like it seriously changed my life. OMG! Its like the greatest thing to ever happen to me. Its amazeballs! My body felt a major difference.
amber s.
This is my absolute favorite tea! Every time I have a cup i feel that I am detoxing my body and feel absolutely wonderful throughout the day! I'd drink this over coffee anytime
Sonia G.
Loveeeeeeee this tea! 2 of my favorite things in 1. I love green tea and I love mango this is the perfect mix!
Courtney H.
This makes a great iced tea.  You don't even add sugar to it. The flavor is spot on. I have recommend this tea to everyone I know.
Michelle C.
Shelton, CT
This is my favorite green tea! It has nice flavor without being to sweet! Bigelow Green Tea with Mangothis
Meaghan F.
Foodie Expert
I love the light mango flavor. With coupons the price is great. This is one of my go to teas when winter comes
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
Foodie Expert
I always enjoy having a nice, hot cup of green tea. I have always been iffy about getting flavored green tea. However! This green tea with the added flavoring of pomegranate is delicious! I usually add lemon, sweetener, or honey to my teas, but this one definitely doesn't need it. I really enjoy having a cup right before bed!
Stacy L.
Cohutta , GA
Great hot drink. This is a nice green tea. It has a robust yet smooth flavor. It is delicious!!
Rosalie S.
Foodie Expert
Loved this flavor very smooth and sweet! Not what I was expecting at all. Added milk to mine which improved the flavor for me