Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon uploaded by Candace W.Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon uploaded by Brittany F.Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon uploaded by Brittany F.
2 colors available

BY BIGELOW #64 in Tea

Delicate Flavor Healthy Antioxidants Green Tea with Lemon Leave it to Mother Nature... and Bigelow®! Mother Nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed powerful antioxidants into green tea. But not all green tea tastes the same. To make all natural Green Tea with Lemon, Bigelow uses only the finest quality tea that has been grown in higher-elevation gardens and gently processed to bring out the tea s natural, smooth flavor. A citrus-y hint of lemon is then masterfully blended with the delicate green tea before wrapping each tea bag in its own protective pouch to seal in all the wonderful flavor and freshness. All natural Bigelow® Green Tea with Lemon takes green tea enjoyment to a whole new level. It s a great way to help you relax and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. - David & Eunice Bigelow Take your favorite tea wherever you go. Each tea bag individually wrapped t see more...

• What other types of tea do you like?3 Answers
  • Benefits of green tea compared to herbal? 1 Answers
Buy on Target
Vee R.
Vee R.
Daly City, CA
Foodie Expert
Best green tea I have ever tried! It is not too concentrated which is a good thing for green tea beginners. I drink this everyday at my job in the mornings and after lunch to help cleanse my stomach. Plus drinking this green tea has really helped my digestion system and feel less bloated. I definitely recommend this!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
This is the only brand of green tea I drink. It tastes great and has a hint of lemon in it. The average box of tea costs me $2.10. It has a tightly sealed packaging so the bags are guaranteed to stay fresh. I drink at least one cup of hot green tea a day for the health benefits. I highly recommend this tea!!
Laura Z.
Laura Z.
Dallas, TX
Love it!!! I drink this tea every morning and night. It really helps me with water retention. Super affordable. Great flavor, no need for sugar or honey what so ever. Super cute packaging (Favorite color is green, must be why) I always buy this one, its the best out of the ones I've tried before.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Universal Cty, TX
This is my favorite green tea. I've had it for the past three years and it has a great flavor. It doesn't taste super processed and is refreshing all times of day. I really like this tea with a little bit of honey, but it's also good with a tiny bit of milk and sugar. Would highly recommend!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Yanceyville, NC
Green tea is a great way to calm down at the end of the busy work day and after trying different brands Bigelow has become my favorite brand of green tea, and I enjoy the hint of lemon in it. This beverage is best made with hot water and if enjoyed cold add ice to it.
Deyaniry M.
Deyaniry M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I just love this tea, I was always encourage my self to drink green tea but because of the bitter and strong taste that must of them have i couldn't but this one is great, the flavor is so delicate and smooth that it make it essay to drink.
Trista P.
Trista P.
Cypress, TX
I'm from Texas and I usually only drink sweet iced tea! Hahaha
But in an effort to lower sugar intake and get healthier, I bought this.
Made my first cup, added NO sugar and it was surprisingly delicious and I paid less than $3 for the box!
Rute T.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
Foodie Expert
I am a tea lover and the Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon is one of my favorited! I like to drink it with my meals because of it's beneficial ingredients. It helps with digestion and the lemon flavor is just very refreshing.
Maresa A.
Maresa A.
Rexburg, ID
Love this tea for a pick me up! I like the lemon taste that is added. It's nice because before I was adding my own lemon slices, but after I discovered with this one I don't do that anymore. It's a great tea.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Foodie Expert
Seriously my favorite tea! I buy this all the time ! Just night a box for $3! Super good even when you don't add any sugar or milk in it! I totally recommend this! 😊 it has a good hint of lemon in it
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What other types of tea do you like?
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Foodie Expert
Benefits of green tea compared to herbal?