BY BIGELOW

Delicate Flavor Healthy Antioxidants Green Tea with Lemon Leave it to Mother Nature... and Bigelow®! Mother Nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed powerful antioxidants into green tea. But not all green tea tastes the same. To make all natural Green Tea with Lemon, Bigelow uses only the finest quality tea that has been grown in higher-elevation gardens and gently processed to bring out the tea s natural, smooth flavor. A citrus-y hint of lemon is then masterfully blended with the delicate green tea before wrapping each tea bag in its own protective pouch to seal in all the wonderful flavor and freshness. All natural Bigelow® Green Tea with Lemon takes green tea enjoyment to a whole new level. It s a great way to help you relax and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. - David & Eunice Bigelow Take your favorite tea wherever you go. Each tea bag individually wrapped t see more...

• when is it better to take green tea? in the morning or at night? ...4 Answers
  • What other types of tea do you like?3 Answers
  • Benefits of green tea compared to herbal? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
Foodie Expert
I highly recommend this green tea! This is the best that I've tried so far. I usually buy decaf when I use other brands because their flavor is too strong and bitter for me. Bigelow is well balance with lemon so it's super healthy and convenient to drink. I drink this at least twice a day in the office and at home.
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot tea to drink. This green tea is so smooth, and it has just enough lemon flavor to not make it a boring green tea. This is the only green tea brand that I buy on a regular basis. It’s delicious.
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
Foodie Expert
I always have this tea handy in my kitchen. It has just the right about of green tea and lemon. The packaging isn't anything special but the price is definitely affordable. I would recommend
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
Foodie Expert
I have been drinking this tea for years, I prefer mine over ice and cold but it’s great hot as well. You really can taste the lemon and it so smooth and not to harsh.
Rachel L.
Ahhhh ... can't go long without my cup of tea. And the tea that I'm drinking? Bigelow! I am a true tea lover and Bigelow is a brand that never disappoints on their flavors. I've tasted many different kinds of teas from multiple companies but something about Bigelow, I keep going back to. The green tea with lemon especially is my favorite. The taste is rich, the green tea doesn't taste sour or to strong. Plus, the tea bag is strong, meaning the tea bag wont break easy in the cup and get leaves everywhere. That's always the mark of a good tea company.
Sophia H.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my favorite green tea. I've had it for the past three years and it has a great flavor. It doesn't taste super processed and is refreshing all times of day. I really like this tea with a little bit of honey, but it's also good with a tiny bit of milk and sugar. Would highly recommend!
Natalie K.
Apopka, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon. It's my favorite green tea to enjoy. I love it hot, and I also love it iced. Green tea is the perfect pick-me-up when you don't want to drink coffee. I enjoy a cup of Bigelow green tea several days a week. I just can't seem to get enough of it!
Laura Z.
Dallas, TX
Love it!!! I drink this tea every morning and night. It really helps me with water retention. Super affordable. Great flavor, no need for sugar or honey what so ever. Super cute packaging (Favorite color is green, must be why) I always buy this one, its the best out of the ones I've tried before.
Mehlin P.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert

Bigelow Green tea is really good. I like to sweeten it with honey. I enjoy a cup in the morning, lunch time and at night. It replaces my coffee since on this new health journey. I'm not a huge fan of tea but this definitely is a good substitute. Yes, I would buy it again.
Morgan Y.
Auburn, WA
My go to tea. I usually get this at my local grocery store for a pretty good price. Has plenty of bags and the taste is consistent through each one. I will continue to buy this over and over again. The lemon added to it just makes it a tad bit sweeter just the way I like it!
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Foodie Expert
when is it better to take green tea? in the morning or at night? Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What other types of tea do you like?
Olivia V.
Foodie Expert
Benefits of green tea compared to herbal?