BY BIGELOW

Delicate Flavor Healthy Antioxidants Green Tea with Lemon Leave it to Mother Nature... and Bigelow®! Mother Nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed powerful antioxidants into green tea. But not all green tea tastes the same. To make all natural Green Tea with Lemon, Bigelow uses only the finest quality tea that has been grown in higher-elevation gardens and gently processed to bring out the tea s natural, smooth flavor. A citrus-y hint of lemon is then masterfully blended with the delicate green tea before wrapping each tea bag in its own protective pouch to seal in all the wonderful flavor and freshness. All natural Bigelow® Green Tea with Lemon takes green tea enjoyment to a whole new level. It s a great way to help you relax and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. - David & Eunice Bigelow Take your favorite tea wherever you go. Each tea bag individually wrapped t see more...

• when is it better to take green tea? in the morning or at...4 Answers
  • What other types of tea do you like?3 Answers
  • Benefits of green tea compared to herbal? 2 Answers
Whitney P.
Ezel, KY
A good quality green tea. For those people who want a beverage that will help improve their health, this is an excellent beverage, especially when sweetened with honey. Its flavor is mild enough that the tea could be flavored with pieces of lemon, lime, mango, or any other fruit of choice. You could even steep the teabag along with an herbal teabag of your choice.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
I highly recommend this green tea! This is the best that I've tried so far. I usually buy decaf when I use other brands because their flavor is too strong and bitter for me. Bigelow is well balance with lemon so it's super healthy and convenient to drink. I drink this at least twice a day in the office and at home.
Sarah J.
Morehead, Kentucky
Review for: Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon, 20 bags more...
This is my go to green tea! I drink it almost daily, and I am drinking it as I am writing this review with a scratchy throat. It is so smooth and it is not an overwhelming lemon flavor, it is very subtle and delicious. I would definitely recommend!
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon, 20 bags more...
Although this brand of green tea is good the box with the added lemon flavor is even better. The tart after taste allows me to drink it with less sugar than usual. I would buy this tea again and recommend it to others.
Helena K.
Reading
Review for: Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon, 20 bags more...
I drink this tea every morning and at least once or twice in the afternoon. So delicious, much easier to drink than normal green tea. Good replacement for my normal coffee habit, gives me a nice dose of caffeine and also, with a few week's use, debloated my tummy fat! I never drink anything else!
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
This is my favorite hot tea to drink. This green tea is so smooth, and it has just enough lemon flavor to not make it a boring green tea. This is the only green tea brand that I buy on a regular basis. It’s delicious.
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
I have been drinking this tea for years, I prefer mine over ice and cold but it’s great hot as well. You really can taste the lemon and it so smooth and not to harsh.
Sophia H.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is my favorite green tea. I've had it for the past three years and it has a great flavor. It doesn't taste super processed and is refreshing all times of day. I really like this tea with a little bit of honey, but it's also good with a tiny bit of milk and sugar. Would highly recommend!
Natalie K.
Apopka, FL
I love Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon. It's my favorite green tea to enjoy. I love it hot, and I also love it iced. Green tea is the perfect pick-me-up when you don't want to drink coffee. I enjoy a cup of Bigelow green tea several days a week. I just can't seem to get enough of it!
Laura Z.
Dallas, TX
Love it!!! I drink this tea every morning and night. It really helps me with water retention. Super affordable. Great flavor, no need for sugar or honey what so ever. Super cute packaging (Favorite color is green, must be why) I always buy this one, its the best out of the ones I've tried before.
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
when is it better to take green tea? in the morning or at night? Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
What other types of tea do you like?
Olivia V.
Benefits of green tea compared to herbal?