Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon

by Bigelow

Delicate Flavor Healthy Antioxidants Green Tea with Lemon Leave it to Mother Nature... and Bigelow®! Mother Nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed powerful antioxidants into green tea. But not all green tea tastes the same. To make all natural Green Tea with Lemon, Bigelow uses only the finest quality tea that has been grown in higher-elevation gardens and gently processed to bring out the tea s natural, smooth flavor. A citrus-y hint of lemon is then masterfully blended with the delicate green tea before wrapping each tea bag in its own protective pouch to seal in all the wonderful flavor and freshness. All natural Bigelow® Green Tea with Lemon takes green tea enjoyment to a whole new level. It s a great way to help you relax and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. - David & Eunice Bigelow Take your favorite tea wherever you go. Each tea bag individually wrapped t

Has anyone lost weight from this green tea? And how much? Please let me know.
when is it better to take green tea? in the morning or at night? Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon
Benefits of green tea compared to herbal?
Start your review of Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon!
Glendale, AZ
This is perfect in the winter or when feeling under the weather. I am not a big fan of teas but this has a nice flavor, especially with the lemon. Not too strong but just right. I like that there are different options for this tea as far as flavors and with or without caffeine. I was able to get a box under $3 at my local grocery store.
This is pretty much your basic green tea bag, but it’s cheap and pretty good. I take these tea bags to work with me so I don’t have to travel with my loose leaf tea that I keep at home. It’s a great option for those who are just getting into tea or what something with mild flavor.
Orlando, FL
Great flavor and from a great brand!! 10/10 would recommend and I always have some at the office in my snack drawer. These are so tasty and they never go bad. I love drinking these and the lemon flavor is great. It adds a little special something and it’s good for you.
Garden Grove , CA
This tea is just alright. It’s very strong and leave a weird after taste. It taste very bitter but it is very affordable. I would recommend it is you like strong teas/coffee because it will definitely give you what you are looking for but with a healthy kick to it!
E Wenatchee, WA
When I drink I green tea , this is the one I always buy . I’ve always enjoyed lemon in my green tea and I appreciate there this has some in there already . Definitely meets my expectations in being able to taste the lemon and giving me a little bit of caffeine .
Columbus, OH
Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon uploaded by Chakirah K.
One of my all time favorite green teas. I drink it often and this is one of my go to brands. The hint of lemon is suttle and just right. My job provides them free so I drink these about twice a day. If you are looking for a good brand of tea try them!.
Painesville , OH
I’m a big green tea drinker. In the mornings, a cup of green tea with some lemon and sometimes honey if I’m feeling under the weather is the pick me up that I need. This tea is individually packaged so you can take a bag anywhere!
Issaquah, WA
Green tea that comes in bags is never really great quality but the lemon covers up the mediocre green tea and give it a nice flavor. I will choose this tea if I want a little bit of caffeine. The caffeine in coffee is usually too strong for me but this tea is perfect
This is a great tea. It doesn’t make it to my favorite tea list but if I cannot find my favorite tea this is my second option. If feels less strong than the black tea and I could literally drink this all day long.
Salinas, CA
I love this green tea and brand! I also just picked up a couple of their holiday options, peppermint bark and gingerbread! Sooo good! Def worth it. I actually no longer drink coffee, but drink tea all the time.