BY BIGELOW

Bigelow® Green Tea Keurig® K-Cup.
For use in Keurig® brewing systems.
12 K-Cup®. see more...

• How does this compare to the other green teas available for the Ker...3 Answers
  • Does anybody else add honey or sugar to your cup of green tea?4 Answers
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
I love Bigelow Green Tea, but it is so much better in K Cup form because it makes it so much easier to make.
jene w.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Foodie Expert
Green tea is delicious and boost your metabolism, with these keurig k cups life just got easier!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Foodie Expert
These are quick and easy for me in the morning when I am getting ready for work!
Christy A.
Christy A.
Apo, AE
Great green tea. Love the Kcup convenience and tastes great. Recommended to all of you
Veronica V.
I love K cups in general but this green tea is one of my favorites. I usually start my day with my green tea so easy to make in a rush heading out the door. I like to add a little honey to mine.
Bobbie T.
Bobbie T.
Frankfort, KY
Bigelow Green Tea K-Cups are delicious! With a Keurig, your drinks can be made so fast and easy so they're great if you're a busy paren't or employed. Can't get enough of these teas.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
Foodie Expert
I love k cup green tea so easy to do and Tate's great! ¡!! Would definitely buy again!!!! So convienient!!!
Ukemah C.
Ukemah C.
Decatur, GA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite teas! It has such a refreshing taste that i have make me a cup everyday. When i make it i turn it into a sweet green tea :)its a must try.
Veronica V.
Does anybody else add honey or sugar to your cup of green tea?
Susana H.
Susana H.
Sacramento, CA
How does this compare to the other green teas available for the Keruig?