Bigelow® Green Tea Green Chai 1.37 oz. Box uploaded by Patience R.

BY BIGELOW

The perfect balance of delicate green tea and exotic spices. We're Proud of Our Recipe: Get excited for a creative spin on traditional green tea. We took the exotic spices of chai and blended them with our smooth hand-picked green tea to give you a unique flavorful experience...take your green tea to the next level. see more...

Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
LOVE green tea the flavor and how healthy it is for you too. Good value product too, the Chia is a great flavor here too nice packaging here too. Have used this product for years now this does meet my expectations.  I would buy this product again great source of antioxedents and good for aiding in weight loss too.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I really like bigelow mint tea so I decided to give this a try. It is really tasty. I do like a good chai tea and this hit the spot. It isn't as expensive as some of the other tea brands either, so that's an added bonus. I will definitely be seeing what else they offer.
Becca W.
Elmira, Ny
This is a must have Tea for me, TWICE a day! I was never much of a Tea drinker until I came across this Tea. I don't even add sweetener, it is so light and tastes amazing. Also has helped my metabolism a ton! For anyone wanting a good hot drink for winter, I recommend this brand.
julie w.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love the green tea chai by Bigelow! The taste is refreshing !!! I do wish the Chai flavor was a little stronger. The cost on the tea is a good value. I would recommend and plan on buying again. The box color does make it easy to recognize. I enjoy this tea.
Patience R.
Best tea on the market! I absolutely love it! It's not only yummy but it's pretty cheap as well! I'm on my 3rd box of 20ct so I'm pretty sure that shows I love it! I like to drink a hot glass of it before bed and it relaxes me so well that I feel it actually makes me sleep better too! Definitely give it a 10/10!
Nicole J.
This is seriously the most satisfying tea ever! I drink it when I'm getting hungry and tends to help fill the urge to overeat. Super satifying for a sweet tooth also! Will definitely be a repurchase.
Tina P.
Myself and 2 of my daughter's Love tea!!! Im.always trying to get other people to drink it especially if they are feeling under the weather
Christina M.
Spring, TX
This particular flavor is not the best when I think of chai tea, but it works when I run out of my raw tea from teavanna.
Kayla B.
Boaz, AL
I love a glass of green tea before bed! It helps calm me and relax before drifting off to sleep!