Bigelow Green Tea Decaffeinated Classic - 20 CT uploaded by Rachel W.

BY BIGELOW

Bigelow® Classic Decaffeinated Green Tea.
Family tea blenders since 1945.
Healthy antioxidants.
All natural.
Freshness stays in. air and moisture stay out.
20 tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches. see more...

• I have this stuff and can't even choke it down. Is there ...1 Answers
  • Does Bigelow Green Tea satisfy your need to drink a Green...2 Answers
  • Is the decaffinated one have less calories ?4 Answers
Nini W.
This tea tastes great! It is much less bitter than other greens I have tried, and it's great because it's caffeine free (I'm allergic). One box lasts a long time and it's great price. It has a more tangy flavor. I have bought three or four times now. I drink mine with no sweetener added.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
This is a nice green tea, it doesn't have added flavors (floral or fruit) which I like a lot. When I drink tea I want to taste the tea. I drink two or more bags of this a day and since it is decaf it doesn't keep me up at night. It works great hot or iced down. Plus, this tea is inexpensive!
Christine H.
Yorba Linda, CA
I drink this tea everyday. I often place a tea bag in a bottle of water and let it "cold brew". Its easier for me to drink more water with flavor. I don't add sweetener and the taste isn't too strong.
Jessie S.
Great tasty green tea! Perfect iced or chilled and lovely with frozen berries to cool it off! I try to drink some green tea daily to boost my skin and overall health. Highly recommended for any tea lover!
Sabia B.
This is literally the only brand of green tea that I drink. It has a certain taste and smoothness to it that isn't too bitter and it is really nice by itself (I generally do not add any sweeteners in my tea). I definitely recommend this one (and the caffeinated one when you need a little boost in the mornings)
Yassandra G.
I have this tea two times a day with a drop of honey. I have been drinking this tea for a few years now, and it is my go to brand when it comes to green tea. I can find it at practically any grocery store and are served at restaurants. My entire family drinks this brand of green tea since I started drinking it and believe in this product!
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I'm not a big tea person to begin with, but this is kind of flavorless. I try to drink tea because I know it has its benefits, but its really hard to with this. I think maybe having a little more in it to boost the flavor would be good. It's not awful, but it's not what I expect from tea.
Kayleigh B.
I'm a big fan of Bigelow. I have several of their teas in my cupboard, including this one. It tastes and smells very clean so long as you don't over brew or over steep. I find that the recommended steep time on the package is way too long, especially if you don't use sweeteners. (I usually just pour my hot water directly over the tea bag, then hold for a few seconds and it's perfect!)
KeOsha K.
All time best and favorite teas in the world. No sugar or honey needed. It is my go to morning drink. And the different flavors are also great. Nothing bad I can say about this product. Also love the lid for resealing the package.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
This might not be my favorite tasting green tea but for decaf its pretty good. I try to drink at least one cup of green tea a day and if its too late for caffeine then this is a great option.
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Is the decaffinated one have less calories ?
Tanya C.
Geneva , NY
Does Bigelow Green Tea satisfy your need to drink a Green Tea? Or do you prefer a different brand?
Ash M F.
Grindstone, PA
I have this stuff and can't even choke it down. Is there a specific way to drink it?