BeveragesCoffeeBigelow

by Bigelow

Bigelow, Ginger Peach with Turmeric, 18 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bigelow, Ginger Peach with Turmeric, 18 ct!
Slatington, PA
Bigelow, Ginger Peach with Turmeric, 18 ct uploaded by Julia B.
Great tea! Kind of reminds me of Chai, but not as much spice to it. The ginger is more noticeable than the peach. I can smell the peach, but I don't taste much. I like that it has turmeric to it because that has anti inflammatory properties. I'll pick up more in the future. Definitely one of my favorites. #tea #herbaltea #relax #selfcare #wellness #turmeric
Marana, AZ
One of my time favorites, with sweet peach, warming turmeric and a sharp note of ginger all blended together in a symphony of flavor made even better with honey. I love this anytime, but especially on a chilly day, or when I'm feeling just a little nauseous.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a good tea. The taste is light, and you cannot taste the turmeric at all. I’m happy about that. However I do like a strong tea taste so I need to use two packs to get the boost of taste that I like. I like to have a large cup before bedtime, because it does not have caffeine. It’s very relaxing. It’s great with honey.

Looking for your answer?