BY BIGELOW

A Distinctive Taste in Tea with a Rich & Robust Vanilla Flavor. Individual Fresh Pack. Natural & Artificially Flavored. Each Tea Bag is Individually Sealed in an Airtight Packet. Each Tea Bag Individually Wrapped to Ensure Your Full Enjoyment. Milk & Sweetener Round Out the Delicious Flavors. Experience More Than Just Tea. Take time for yourself and enjoy more what life has to offer.  The French know how to enjoy the good life by making each moment an experience.  They have learned the pleasure of taking time for t. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Add a little bit of vanilla soy milk.. amazing." in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Bigelow teas!" in 1 review
Grape A.
This is my go to tea! I drink it with no milk or sugar and it is good. It has a smooth taste that cuts the black tea taste.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
Ooh is this a delicious dessert type tea!! I have it in my cupboard right now. When my daughter and I started Weight Watchers many years ago we had to count all our calories and points and this was a delicious special treat for us. Many afternoons my best friends comes and we have a cup of tea - I shared this one with her one time and now it is often the one she chooses at our tea party. Full bodied, deliciously flavored with a fresh vanilla. Definitely a must if you are a vanilla lover.
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
Foodie Expert
I loved this tea immediately after my dad introduced me to it. I guess they would make it at his work and he would bring some home for us and I fell in love!! I love the Vanilla flavor of all the Bigelow teas. It leaves me with such a mellow and pleasant feeling. It really warms me up on cool winters and makes me feel warm, homey, and cozy. It smells super good, but tastes even better. I used to love eating saltine crackers with it XD
Holly D.
Ewa Beach, HI
My husband introduced me to this tea years ago before we were married. I went to visit him in MD where he was stationed at the time and I got a cold while I was there. I felt terrible and he made this for me. He put sugar and regular powdered creamer in...amazing! I was addicted for years! It can be very difficult to find though, I haven't seen it in a Walmart in a long time. We order it from the website now by the case! I highly recommend this tea! =D
Kris M.
The brand is a good brand but the vanilla tea... its.. well its okay but its not really that great, i didn't like it, its a really really strong taste, and i like other strong flavored teas but this one here, its oddly strong.. I just think its okay, someone else might love it, my husband likes it more than I do but, its okay.
Brittney G.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this tea. I used to drink it every afternoon after I would come home from school as sort of a wind down from the day. I make the tea with half water and half milk, and add a few spoons of sugar. it's the best vanilla flavor, very lush. It's one that I always stock up on.
Erin G.
Potomac, MD
Foodie Expert
I am normally not a fan of vanilla flavored teas and usually stick to fruit flavors in tea but I was curious about this flavor so I tried it and I like it a lot...the vanilla flavor is not too over whelming but you do notice it when you drink it...I will drink it again but the flavor is still not my first choice
Suzanna B.
Lexington Pk, MD
This tea is so good. I have bought premium teas as well as the grocery store brands and this has become a favorite. It is great with a little bit of sugar and some cream if you want something sweet but not a full on dessert. I would definitely recommend as an evening tea.
Tracy S.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoy drinking this tea with brown sugar, and Coffee Mate Vanilla Creamer. Awesome flavor profile when combined! Pretty good tea and affordable. I am a big fan of Bigelow teas!
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Foodie Expert
I looooove tea but honestly not this one :(. It says french vanilla but I didn't find this to be too strong, its fairly watered down and not so flavorful.