BY BIGELOW

Take Your Favorite Tea Wherever You Go! Individual Fresh Pack. natural & Artificial Flavored. With the Rich, Smooth Taste of Vanilla. Bigelow s Individual Flavor-Protecting Envelopes Ensure Great Taste and Freshness. Experience More Than Just a Tea. The French have learned the pleasure of taking time for themselves.  We invite you to take a provate moment to relax and unwind with a delightful cup of Bigelow French Vanilla Decaffeinated Tea.  Its rich vanilla flavor will calm down even the most hectic of days and because it has the added benefit of he. see more...

Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
I love this tea. It reminds me of my childhood when my mother use to make this delicious tea for me with a hazelnut creamer. I love the delicious vanilla taste and the warmness that it give my tummy. I have not had this tea in a long time, but I love the Bigelow brand, and I especially love this tea.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
I received a sample from the Bigelow tea company a few weeks ago. I like the individual packages, it helps the tea stay fresh. The aroma was great and the vanilla was strong. The taste was good but I would prefer a stronger vanilla flavor.
Nancy p.
Yardley, PA
I tried to change up my tea flavors and tried the French vanilla. Big mistake. This was more like a dessert and tasted heavy with a lot of cream. I do love the smell but not the taste.
Diana C.
Jamaica, NY
DELICIOUS. I LOVE THE DECAFINATION, I CAN DRINK IT WHENEVER I WANT. HOT OR ICED AND IM FINE. YES I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. ITS A BIT PRICY THOUGH
victoria l.
Summerville, SC
This tea is AMAZING!! I love to mix it with sugar and milk. It's good at anytime of the day && has a very creamy, strong, rich vanilla flavor!
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
When I was in high school I starting drinking the vanilla tea and I got hooked. It is a nice change of just drinking black tea
Elyse D.
A nice blended vanilla tea. I like vanilla and do not buy caffeinated teas, so this one is just right for me.
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
Bigelow French Vanilla Decaffeinated Tea love the flavor and I can drink it all the time.....