Bigelow Eggnogg'n Tea uploaded by Juan P.Bigelow Eggnogg'n Tea uploaded by Amie W.

BY BIGELOW

Take Your Tea Wherever You Go To Ensure Your Full Enjoyment. Each Tea Bag Individually Wrapped. Individual Fresh Pack. Gluten-Free. An "Exceptional" Winter Tea Now you can indulge in the delicious taste of :eggnog: often - without guilt!  Bigelow s all natural Eggnog n tea is a smooth and delicious blend of black and green teas with the creamy flavor of eggnog.  Only Bigelow could pack all this great taste into one tea bag.  It is the perfect tea to drink when you want to warm up during a winter s day and have some special "me" time.  When you need a litt. see more...

• do you need to add milk or anything to the tea to make it...1 Answers
  • Does this actually taste like eggnog?1 Answers
Bigelow Eggnogg'n Tea
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this tea i buy it every year and stock up.So I will have it any time I want it.If you add a little milk it is delicious its really good on those cold nights just before bed .or after a hard day at work." in 2 reviews
  • "You could even do the tea latte style with a touch of caramel and brown sugar steam milk!" in 1 review
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Egg'nogg'n tea is one of my TOP holiday indulgences- and it's really not bad for you! Granted, I'm not a huge eggnog fan, so I was skeptical when I first tried the tea, but I am without a doubt a lover of bigelow eggnoggn tea. It has the spices that a really good eggnog has, without being overwhelming. For me, I add a tiny bit of sugar and a big splash of milk- and believe me, you need to add milk to this one, it really enhances the flavor.
Heather C.
San Francisco, CA
I do not taste eggnog when I drink this tea. That being said, I love it and can't wait to find it again in stores. It is warm and cozy, not something I want for breakfast but good at night. There are nutmeg notes, and I do like to grate on some fresh nutmeg. Adding some thicker cream may help it feel more like eggnog, but I say just enjoy it as its own unique flavor.
Rickeyta F.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Eggnogg'n Tea is one of my favorite teas. I love to put a splash of real eggnog in it instead of a splash of milk it just brings a nice frothiness to the tea.It's very good for the holiday.
Nicole T.
I truly enjoy the flavor of this tea. I love the hints of nutmeg and cinnamon and a touch of milk and sugar really brings out the flavor. It has a great eggnog "essence" but not comparable to the real deal. I like having this tea as an alternative to eggnog lattes. Saves me money and calories!
Robin W.
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
More spice than eggnog flavor, a touch of vanilla cream does the trick every time. You could even do the tea latte style with a touch of caramel and brown sugar steam milk! you can make this tea work
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Honestly not my favorite Christmas tea. I smelled the tea when I opened it and it was very potent after steeping the bag and tasting it I was disappointed. Was not flavorful and honestly the tea seemed just like slightly spicey hot water.
Leslie C.
Murrieta, CA
I love eggnog but did not really enjoy this tea. I didn't have a good eggnog flavor in my opinion. It also had somewhat of a bitter after taste.
Michelle N.
A bit too sweet for me, but a fun holiday thing to try. I love their Nutcracker Sweet version, but this one is not my favorite holiday tea.
N T.
Love this tea. Great amount of spice and sweetness. I don't need use any sugar or sweetener for this tea. I just love the flavor so much.
Manuela S.
Does this actually taste like eggnog?
Angela W.
Findlay, OH
do you need to add milk or anything to the tea to make it taste like eggnog? Is this any good?

back