BY BIGELOW

Bigelow Earl Grey Tea 100 Tea Bag Box Each box has 100 Delicious Earl Grey tea Bags All individually wrapped to ensure freshness Perfectly flavored with natural bergamot see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth B.
Homestead, FL
This tea is super delicious especially as a breakfast tea. It's high in caffeine so it has that kick to wake you up. One thing I've noticed is that you need to be extremely careful with how long it's steeped as it can get a bitter perfumey taste if it's left for too long. I sweeten mine with agave syrup and it's delicious!
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula vista, CA
I love this tea brand and Early gray is one of my favorite teas. I love that when you steep your tea the tea bag is strong and won't break apart. The flavor is true and bold. Add a little honey and maybe some warm milk and Presto amazing tea ❤️
Cori A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a consummate Earl Grey tea, strong citrus notes that don't overwhelm the hearty black tea flavor. It lends itself well to a homemade London Fog or is easily drunk black without any harsh bitterness.
Iris O.
Pittston, PA
This is by far my favorite Earl Grey. The bergamot flavor is there and just strong enough to make it delicious. Mix in some milk and sugar and you've got my #1 favorite holiday drink.
Emily K.
Concord, NH
Earl Grey is the best tea to compare to English Breakfast. It can be harsher depending on brand. The Bigelow one is semi-sweet and not too bitter which they can be sometimes. Good value for what it is and doesn't have a staple in the tea bag so if you're one of the people who puts tea bags in the microwave - you're safe!
Annabelle J.
Olin, NC
I love earl gray as much as the next tea drinker. It's lovely for me because I don't like my tea too strong. My boyfriend likes his stronger. So I use one tea bag, and he uses two. We also buy in bulk because we go through tea so fast.
Daisy P.
This is the best earl grey with the best price! It's been great for studying and keeping warm especially for cold winters!
Kelly N.
We are all Earl Grey Drinkers in my house. I love the flavour of this brand compared to others I have tried. It has a strong flavour so I find I don't need to steep it as long. Bigelow teas are a little more expensive but are well worth it for a cup of tea. I buy this brand often.