BY BIGELOW

Perfectly flavored with natural bergamot Individual Fresh Pack Take your favorite tea wherever you go! Bigelow s individual flavor-protecting envelopes ensure great taste and freshness. Indulge in the soothing ritual of tea. Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satisfies... and delivers healthful antioxidants. From the wonderful aroma that fills the air the moment it starts steeping, you ll know that Bigelow tea is like no other. To create our distinctive Earl Grey, we blend tender, hand-picked tea leaves with natural bergamot, then individually wrap our tea bags in flavor-protecting pouches to seal in its goodness. Remember, adding a cup of Bigelow tea throughout your busy day can contribute to your overall well being. So sit back, relax and make tea time your time to refresh mind, body and spirit! - David & Eunice Bigelow Satisfaction fully guaranteed see more...

• Green Tea, Earl Grey, or other?4 Answers
  • Does this come in a decaf version? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this as a sunburn remedy? I have and it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Perfect for those long nights that i need to study or after class when i'm stressed and need to relax a little bit." in 3 reviews
  • "One of my very best friends introduced it to me and I have been dringing it ever since.." in 1 review
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of bigelow tea. So with that being said, I love this earl grey tea along with the Bigelow Green Tea Bags . This is most likely my favorite brand of tea! I also love the other flavors of tea that Bigelow has put out such as Bigelow Chamomile Mint Herb TeaBigelow Coconut Water and Pomegranate Acai Green Tea Mix and  Bigelow Organic Herb Tea Bags . I will continue buying this brand of tea because it's been around for so long and it is definitely a company I trust!
Alexandra G.
Foodie Expert
This is a nice traditional black tea.  To me, it's very strong.  I can't drink it black, I have to add lots of sugar & milk.  It's black tea and bergamot and I can definitely taste the strength of the bergamot.  I would buy it & would recommend it as a nice staple to have around & for a caffeinated boost.
Susanna M.
Waterford
Over the summer a friend showed me how to make London fogs out of this earl grey tea. Let me just say, I was hooked! They were amazing, and I have already made quite a few myself.
Lissette A.
Foodie Expert
I gave up coffee for a while, so I turned to earl grey tea. You get a strong flavor which helps keep me awake. The amount of caffeine is also very reasonable. Definitely way less than coffee. I would recommend to anyone trying to cut off coffee with all those sugars and creamers.
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
Foodie Expert
Anyone who typically drinks regular orange pekoe teas should try this type of tea as a change. Bigelow's Earl Grey tea is the perfect variety to enjoy at any time of the day or year. It is my go-to tea, and I won't use any other brand. It's incredibly aromatic, and has a very calming effect. If you want to sit back and relax with a cup of tea, this is your best route.
Antonia G.
This is a great, basic, bagged Earl Grey that is perfect for mornings when you need a caffeine kick, but don't want coffee or to have to deal with loose tea. It's very affordable and easy on the tongue. It won't have quite the flavor punch of a loose-leaf tea, but it's solid and will always be there for you when you're exhausted from posting memes at 3am.
Tiffany G.
Bigelow has many great flavors but Earl Grey Black Tea is my favorite flavor. It's sweet but smooth. It tastes amazing with 1 or 2 blueberries in it. Trust me. I have recommended this to fellow Twitter followers.
JJ W.
Traverse City, MI
This is my second favorite bigelow tea. The flavor and aroma of the earl gray is fantastic. I often will make an "earl gray latte" with mine with warm milk and local honey ( always local honey :D). I also love that bigelow teas come individually wrapped. Easy to take on the go or place in a basket of other tea bags when entertaining.
Caitlin G.
Earl Grey is one of my favorite types of black tea. I decided to try Bigelow brand's Earl Grey because I enjoy their Oolong. I was not disappointed. This tea has the perfect blend of bergamot with the black tea leaves. You get the refreshing flavor of the bergamot without drowning out the depth of the tea leaves.
Katie A.
NASHVILLE, TN
Foodie Expert
I should start by saying I am new to Early Grey and don't have experience with other brands. However, I really do enjoy this one! I drink with cane sugar and a splash of half and half. Nice little afternoon pick me up without being the caffeine level of a cup of coffee.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
Green Tea, Earl Grey, or other?
octavia m.
caledonia, Ontario
Does this come in a decaf version?
Fa Leasha R.
Gloucester , VA
Has anyone else tried this as a sunburn remedy? I have and it works great!