Bigelow Earl Grey Tea

by Bigelow

Perfectly flavored with natural bergamot Individual Fresh Pack Take your favorite tea wherever you go! Bigelow s individual flavor-protecting envelopes ensure great taste and freshness. Indulge in the soothing ritual of tea. Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satisfies... and delivers healthful antioxidants. From the wonderful aroma that fills the air the moment it starts steeping, you ll know that Bigelow tea is like no other. To create our distinctive Earl Grey, we blend tender, hand-picked tea leaves with natural bergamot, then individually wrap our tea bags in flavor-protecting pouches to seal in its goodness. Remember, adding a cup of Bigelow tea throughout your busy day can contribute to your overall well being. So sit back, relax and make tea time your time to refresh mind, body and spirit! - David & Eunice Bigelow Satisfaction fully guaranteed

Green Tea, Earl Grey, or other?
Does this come in a decaf version?
Has anyone else tried this as a sunburn remedy? I have and it works great!
Start your review of Bigelow Earl Grey Tea!
Product Highlights
“Perfect for those long nights that i need to study or after class when i'm stressed and need to relax a little bit.” in reviews
“One of my very best friends introduced it to me and I have been dringing it ever since..” in reviews
Warrenton , VA
Bigelow's Earl Grey is the most flavorful and fragrant of all the Earl Greys on the market.  I just love that fragrant steam coming off the cup first thing in the morning or as a pick me up later in the afternoon. Some brands have a bit of flavor and no fragrance but for a full experience, choose Bigelow for all the senses!
My favorite tea of all time! Just the right amount of flavor and mellow enough for all day. Add honey and a dash of half n half and I’m sitting with my grandma again! Ohh the memories!
Alva, FL
I really like the flavor of this tea. And it's so easy to make just add hot water to it and your all set. I like to use stevia if I want to add some sweetener to it.
Fort Smith, AR
I absolutely love Bigelow Earl Grey Tea!! This product really does make breakfast time delicious and quick and it’s priced just right. I would highly recommend it and I give it a 5/5.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I enjoyed this tea, just had to be careful not to steep it too long or the flavor would bee potent. It was nice for an afternoon tea. The price point was okay, but I’m not sure I’d continue to purchase it. The competition is a little better.
West Palm Bch, FL
Bigelow Earl Grey Tea uploaded by Kristy G.
I’m an avid tea drinker & this has always been my go-to brand for earl grey tea. The price is unbeatable & the quality is amazing. It’s a strong bodied black tea, blended with natural oil if bergamot from Calabria, Italy. Those two simple ingredients blended together make for an extremely strong blended breakfast tea. This brand definitely doesn’t substitute quality for cost. I highly recommend this brand to anyone who enjoys a great cup of early grey tea.
Cibolo, TX
This tea is so good! It's strong and bold and very aromatic. I would definitely say that it is the coffee of the tea world. Bigelow sure knows how to make a good cup of Earl Grey. I like mine with sugar and a heavy splash of cream. Try this when you get a chance you'll like it!
Jamestown
Bigelow is a wonderful value for the price and an American company! I prefer to buy American. You won't be disappointed with the flavour and have bought it for years. Less expensive than Celestial Seasonings and will buy again soon (I'm out lol).
Plainfield, IN
Soooooo good. I love Earl Grey and I love Bigelow. It’s such a good taste and I love the quality. Good price for what you get as well. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to try Earl Grey. Add a bit of sugar and you are good to go!
Durham , NC
My typical brand of Earl Grey. Amazing taste! Only issue is finding it on sale in the larger quantities. I recently tried a cheaper brand with just as good a flavor.