BY BIGELOW

Perfectly flavored with natural bergamot Individual Fresh Pack Take your favorite tea wherever you go! Bigelow s individual flavor-protecting envelopes ensure great taste and freshness. Indulge in the soothing ritual of tea. Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satisfies... and delivers healthful antioxidants. From the wonderful aroma that fills the air the moment it starts steeping, you ll know that Bigelow tea is like no other. To create our distinctive Earl Grey, we blend tender, hand-picked tea leaves with natural bergamot, then individually wrap our tea bags in flavor-protecting pouches to seal in its goodness. Remember, adding a cup of Bigelow tea throughout your busy day can contribute to your overall well being. So sit back, relax and make tea time your time to refresh mind, body and spirit! - David & Eunice Bigelow Satisfaction fully guaranteed see more...

• Green Tea, Earl Grey, or other?4 Answers
  • Does this come in a decaf version? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this as a sunburn remedy? I have an...2 Answers
Bigelow Earl Grey Tea
  • "Perfect for those long nights that i need to study or after class when i'm stressed and need to relax a little bit." in 3 reviews
  • "One of my very best friends introduced it to me and I have been dringing it ever since.." in 1 review
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
My aunt had me try Earl Gray for the first time and I can’t believe I had never tryed it before. It has become one of my favorite teas. The mild flavor is comforting and you can add sugar, honey, mint , or citrus depending on you feel . Really reasonably priced compared to other brands.
Rachel R.
I usually have 4 cups of tea a day and I love this tea a lot!! It has an awesome taste and is bold enough so you can actually taste the tea leaf. I drink earl grey and the assortment of green tea as well. Great price but they just rose the cost..not pleased. Otherwise I recommend
Paula G.
United States of America
Earl Grey tea is my preferred taste. I've tried several other brands and Earl Grey by Bigelow is my Brand. I prefer it iced...... In fact, I make a huge pitcher ebery 3 days. None else will do!
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
Anyone who typically drinks regular orange pekoe teas should try this type of tea as a change. Bigelow's Earl Grey tea is the perfect variety to enjoy at any time of the day or year. It is my go-to tea, and I won't use any other brand. It's incredibly aromatic, and has a very calming effect. If you want to sit back and relax with a cup of tea, this is your best route.
Tiffany G.
Bigelow has many great flavors but Earl Grey Black Tea is my favorite flavor. It's sweet but smooth. It tastes amazing with 1 or 2 blueberries in it. Trust me. I have recommended this to fellow Twitter followers.
Vasudha D.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Review for: Value 40 Bags more...
Earl Grey is a delicious tea that I quite enjoy for breakfast. It doesn’t upset my stomach or cause anxiety like coffee. I like it black although I’ve heard it’s also quite tasty with a little bit of milk.
JJ W.
Traverse City, MI
This is my second favorite bigelow tea. The flavor and aroma of the earl gray is fantastic. I often will make an "earl gray latte" with mine with warm milk and local honey ( always local honey :D). I also love that bigelow teas come individually wrapped. Easy to take on the go or place in a basket of other tea bags when entertaining.
Caitlin G.
Earl Grey is one of my favorite types of black tea. I decided to try Bigelow brand's Earl Grey because I enjoy their Oolong. I was not disappointed. This tea has the perfect blend of bergamot with the black tea leaves. You get the refreshing flavor of the bergamot without drowning out the depth of the tea leaves.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This is my all time favorite tea. My grandmother used to mix Earl Grey (this brand specifically) into her cold brewed iced tea, so I learned to love the taste of black tea at a young age. Every time I enjoy a cup of Earl Grey, it makes me calm and happy, reminding me of yesteryears. Bigelow is the only brand I’ll go to for Earl Grey tea and honestly is my go-to for any other flavor of single serve teas. No other can compare to the quality, freshness, or taste that Bigelow produces. Earl Grey contains black tea and natural oil of bergamot essentially giving you good flavor with an amazing aroma. Additionally, please note, this tea is a gluten-free product. These usually come packaged as 20 individually wrapped tea bags in a box or as 40 tea bags wrapped in sets of 4 in a box.
Dahemia G.
Conyers, GA
This product is my favorite tea, daytime or nighttime. It has a strong taste and I feel that I am getting more bang for my buck. It also have a good and rich flavor. I find it to be comparable to cheaper tea brands and I always buy this brand whenever I go shopping
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Green Tea, Earl Grey, or other?
Fa Leasha R.
Gloucester , VA
Has anyone else tried this as a sunburn remedy? I have and it works great!
octavia m.
caledonia, Ontario
Does this come in a decaf version?