BeveragesTea & InfusionsBigelow
Bigelow Earl Grey Decaffeinated Black Tea Bags 20 ct Box

Bigelow® Earl Grey Decaffeinated Black Tea Bags 20 ct Box

by Bigelow

Hand-picked black tea delicately blended with real oil of bergamot from Calabria, Italy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bigelow® Earl Grey Decaffeinated Black Tea Bags 20 ct Box!
How would you rate this product?
Centerton, AR
I recently made the switch from coffee to tea because my body can no longer handle caffeine. I love starting my day with coffee so I was disappointed but then I found this tea and it has easily replaced my coffee in the mornings and now I prefer this tea. I drink it every morning with a splash of almond milk. Definitely recommend!
We love the flavor and like to add some international delight creamer as a family. We love to drink tea as a family
Love this tea in the morning with honey . I also enjoy it before bed or during snack time with some crackers.
Bronx, NY
i love to drink this as well as rinsing my natural hair with it. the taste is really smooth. and when used to rinse your hair it darkens your root for those with grey hairs, and stops breakage
Goldsboro, NC
I love Earl Grey tea and the Bigelow brand is a good brand. The price is very affordable. Cost about $3 at Walmart. The decaf is great. If I drink caffeine at night, I don't sleep. I have never had a problem with Bigelow. I have bought this product for years and will continue to do so.
Gainesville
This is one of my new favorite tea's. I cant really describe the flavor of it. But, I love it!
Frederick, MD
This is tea is ver strong but this tea is worth the sip. With just the right amount of sugar, you have one of the best teas.
Naples, FL
I love these teas and enjoy them frequently. I love that there is no caffeine or added flavoring. Simple and delicious.
perfect for that mix of lavender and wanting just a warm cup of tea and not all the caffeine. i love the smell of earl grey! this brand seems to get it pretty true for the price! i recommend trying with some warm almond milk !
This is one of my favorite teas and I purchase it frequently. It tastes great and I love to drink it in the afternoon when I want something warm. The decaf version does still have a small amount of caffeine. Each tea bag is individually wrapped.

Looking for your answer?