BY BIGELOW

We're Proud of Our RecipeFor our special Earl Grey, we're adamant about using only the best bergamot oil. We source ours from the same garden in Calabria, Italy year after year. Then we carefully blend this flavorful and aromatic bergamot with a bold hand-picked black tea... a recipe like no other. see more...

Kelsey B.
Centerton, AR
Earl Grey is my go to tea when I'm feeling ill or cold. While I normally love to steep it myself in a cup of hot water this is a great alternative on the fly. While it has the same great flavor, I think the mood and task of making tea is made to be relaxing. This kind of takes away the relaxation and makes it a convenience thing.
Natalie S.
The quality wasn't me saying, it was an expensive product, and I love the different types of flavors that they had. I think the packaging was average but the quality within the tea was very nice. I would definitely buy it again.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I can't start my day without this! It is super convenient in a K cup and taste wise you can't tell if you brewed it or used the K cup. I have tried other brands but this one is my favorite for Earl Grey tea.
Heidi M.
I'm a big tea drinker. I find Bigelow affordable and I can usually use the same tea bag for 2 cups of tea. I don't need mine very strong as I'm sensitive to caffeine so this is perfect. I would buy again
Maegan S.
Delta, PA
I love this brand of tea! They are so affordable and they taste amazing. I have one or two a day and they are just awesome. I recently purchased the sampler boxes and I love them! Great product!
Moriah M.
Jacksonville, FL
Earl grey is my favorite tea and the Bigelow K-cups make it super convenient for me to make it in a hurry. Fantastic flavor.