BY BIGELOW

Bigelow® Decaffeinated Six Assorted Teas.
Individual fresh pack.
Natural & artificially flavored.
Bigelow, Green Tea, Decaffeinated.
Bigelow, Earl Grey, Decaffeinated, Tea.
Bigelow, French Vanilla, Natural & Artificially Flavored, Decaffeinated, Tea with the rich smooth taste of vanilla.
Bigelow, Lemon Lift, Decaffeinated, Tea.
Bigelow, "Constant Comment" Decaffeinated, Tea flavored with rind of oranges and sweet spice.
Bigelow, English Teatime, decaffeinated, tea.
18 tea bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Donita H.
Cleveland, OH
I drink tea daily and this allows me to pick a flavor. I love the diversity and the tastes. From mint to fruit without all the caffeine. Also helps with my digestive system
Ali M.
Midland , TX
This is a great box for someone who is trying to figure out if they are a tea person. I used this as gift for a friend recently and they loved it
Taylor L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
We had these at our wedding at our tea bar and it was perfect because there was a flavor for everyone! Obviously a little on the cheaper side, but they're nice to have at home for company or to make in bulk for sun tea without breaking the bank.
Natasha R.
Springfield, OR
I have been drinking the extra strength sleepy one the last few months. I absolutely love the flavor and within a half hour I am ready for bed! Definitely recommend this tea to people who are sick or have trouble sleeping!
Breanne  B.
Keithville, LA
I like having the options of that this box offers, my go to is the Black Tea but the other flavors are nice and not over powering.
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
I am pregnant so I need to drink decaf teas since I am a huge tea drinker. Great way to get an assortment of nice flavored teas!
Cassidy M.
I'm not really into the different kinds of tea. I liked tasting them and trying the new flavors. And I like products like this with an assortment of flavors. But I'll just stick to my Publix sweet tea :)
Madison L.
I am really obsessed with tea! This brand is definitely one of my favorite tea brands. I really love this assorted tea box because I can try out different flavors of tea before I go he buy them. I highly recommend trying this out