Add a Photo

By BIGELOW
#1038 in Tea
New. Take Your Tea Wherever You Go To Ensure Your Full Enjoyment. Each Tea Bag Individually Wrapped. Individual Fresh Pack. Naturally Decaffeinated. Healthy Antioxidants. Gluten-Free. Leave it to Mother Nature... and Bigelow®! Mother nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed powerful antioxidants into green tea.  But not all green tea tastes the same.  To make all naturally decaffeinated Green Tea with Wild Blueberry & Acai, Bigelow uses only th.
Alayna M.
Alayna M.
Rutland, VT

I love this tea!! This is one of my favorite flavors of green tea made from a tea bag! The blueberry and acai taste amazing combined with the green tea! Since it is decaf it can also be enjoyed anytime of the day! I would definitely recommend.
Natalya K.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA

I have this box of tea sitting in my cupboard as we speak! I love the flavor combination it's definitely a pleasure to drink! Green tea is so healthy for you but add blueberries and acai it's a health power house!
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Montclair

Green tea is amazing as it is, but it's even better with extra flavors. Decaffeinated tea is the best night time remedy for a good night's sleep. They also come in large boxes of 50 bags!
ashley B.
ashley B.

This tea is really yummy soothing and relaxing. The green tea, blueberry and acai also has many health benefits.
Laís D.
Laís D.
Provo, UT

Very good flavor, good price and you can even use it to exfoliate your lips :)
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
El Paso, TX

Bigelow makes some great teas but i didn't much like the taste on this one. I think it should have less of the blueberry bitterness in it.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.

This is soso but it is not a favorite of mine, but it is decent if reading the newspaper.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Metairie, LA

My Grandma is a big fan of Bigelow tea. We always have it around for the holidays and when I do baking for her that includes tea, I use this one. It has a great flavor.
Alannah A.
Alannah A.
Pointblank, TX

This green tea is one of my absolute favorites. I love to have it in the morning with my breakfast. I enjoy the decaffeinated and the regular tea. I have bought this item on multiple occasions. It has great flavor and helps me to gain clarity early in the morning.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Glorieta, NM

I love these teas but haven't tried this flavor yet. Would love to see more reviews. Is this any good?

Join Now