BY BIGELOW

New. Take Your Tea Wherever You Go To Ensure Your Full Enjoyment. Each Tea Bag Individually Wrapped. Individual Fresh Pack. Naturally Decaffeinated. Healthy Antioxidants. Gluten-Free. Leave it to Mother Nature... and Bigelow®! Mother nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed powerful antioxidants into green tea.  But not all green tea tastes the same.  To make all naturally decaffeinated Green Tea with Pomegranate, Bigelow uses only the finest quali. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Garrecia P.
West Haven
Love the taste of this tea. Good for mornings and sugar not really needed to sweeten tea. It would s already pretty sweet depending on your taste in tea. Affordable tea to restock
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
This tea is very comforting to drink. This is my go to at work everyday. Love it.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Foodie Expert
Some of the reviews that I have read say that that pomegranate isn't very strong, but mine was! This is a great tea to enjoy during Spring/Summer. It's very refreshing and relaxing. I like enjoying it in the afternoon as a little pick me up.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
I've got to say, just like the other Bigelow teas I've tried, this was outstanding. My first cup was hot, and no sweetener was needed. The pomegranate (while not overwhelming) gave it a slightly-tart, fruity kick. The second glass, I made iced. THAT was PHENOMENAL!!! A great thirst-kicker... slightly tart, mostly sweet, with a clean and refreshing kick. This may be one of my new summertime favorites!
Toni C.
Utica, MI
This tea is so good! The pomegranate flavor is not overwhelming. It compliments the tea nicely. Sooo good!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
These two flavors are so amazing together! It's just enough sweetness too, I add just a tad of Agave syrup to it for a slight more sweet taste, lemon and iced!
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I used to enjoy this green tea but then I discovered loose leaf teas and realized I was missing out on flavor. This are good if you are in a hurry, but loose leaf teas have so much more flavor.
Alaide C.
Clute, TX
Foodie Expert
For like two years i was obsessed with this flavor. a couple months ago they came to my college campus and they were handing out free samples in the cutest little trailer. I took a picture with the bigelow mascot. and tried my new favorite the spiced chai. i personally love this brand of teas! a must have any time of year (:
Kaila L.
Not usually a big fan of pomegranate anything but this tea is awesome. One of the first green teas I tried and still love it.
Jenna J.
Foodie Expert
These are great. I wanted to try them because of the health benefits of green tea, but I don't like green tea unless I use a ton of honey. The pomegranate flavor is nice because it tastes sweet without needing honey or sugar. This is bright red though. Be careful or it will stain clothes.