BY BIGELOW

Bigelow Tea - Green Tea Naturally Decaffeinated - 40 Tea Bags (1.82 oz. / 51 g) Bigelow Tea Decaffeinated Green Tea bags contain a delicate flavor and healthy antioxidants. Decaffeinated Green Tea offers the same delicious flavor of regular Green Tea in a naturally decaffeinated form. Bigelow's natural decaffeination process removes 99.6% of the caffeine without sacrificing flavor or the benefits of green tea. 20 individually foil wrapped tea bags per box. About Green TeaGreen Tea has been receiving a remarkable amount of publicity in the last few years mainly due to its health benefits. It seems that green tea has been found to contain antioxidants called polyphenols. Polyphenols neutralize free radicals in your body thus helping you stay healthier. Green Tea, when you brew it, is very pale in color and quite delicate in flavor. Many people enjoy Green Tea just as is but others prefer Green Tea with a little added flavor. For those who want more flavor, Bigelow Teas has a great selection to choose from including Constant Comment Green Tea and Earl Grey Green Tea. And, most importantly, each and every Bigelow green tea bag has been overwrapped and sealed in a stay fresh foil packet so that all the goodness stays in until you get ready to have a cup of tea. Green tea is a soothing brew with a mild and subtle flavor. Its smooth mouthfeel lingers on the palate and extends the overall taste experience. This tea is a great complement to subtly flavored foods such as seafood, rice, salad and chicken. History of TeaFrom Buddhist monks using it in their religious ceremonies to American revolutionaries tossing it in to Boston Harbor, tea has become more than a beverage; it has become an event. For nearly 5,000 years this drink has been a source of medicine, meditation, piracy, political upheaval, social order, congregation, and superstition. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
This is my favorite tea. Green tea has many benefits for your body but I don't do caffeine so I get decaf. I would rate this 5 stars but I recently purchased it and the packaging was different. It came in a box with 4 tea bags in a foil bag and when you are through with it you are suppose to roil the foil bag up. I'm not sure if bigelow is going green, but I prefer my tea bags individually wrapped so I can leave them in my purse, car, and grab them and go.
Monika C.
Monika C.
Valley Village, CA
Very weak flavor! I love tea, but this one is not my favorite! I buy it sometimes because it's cheap, but you get what you pay for. This tea is okay for somebody who want to drink something hot. I wouldn't recommend it to a real tea drinker.
Jenn J.
Jenn J.
Stockton, CA
This would be one of my favorite teas. I have stopped drinking soda and cut my sugar intake back all I drink are different flavors of the green tea and water....This Green tea is great cold or hot. Highly recommended
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
This brand tastes good either way. Love all of their flavors and they are so refreshing. It's good for morning or night. I would do morning preferably but very yummy and sweet. I recommend this brand in tea
Nisa L.
Nisa L.
This is my drink! I have at least 3 cups a day and I love it! It's so refreshing and I love that it's organic and decaf. It tastes great without any added sweetener. A big box with last me up to two weeks.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this green tea. My favorite is the one with a little lemon. I drink around 2-3 glass of this a day. Doesn't even need sweetner.
Mariely D.
Mariely D.
Miami, Florida
All natural taste that makes you feel better! I drink it naturally without sugar but with a little bit of lemon
Rolanda W.
Rolanda W.
Dallas, TX
Love this brand of yea it is so smooth and relaxing give me nice feel inside and energy to keep going through out the day
Carol A.
Carol A.
Winchester, VA
I love drinking Bigelow decaffeinated green tea every day like as 3 times, have a lot antioxidants
Best decaf green tea around! It's my favorite when it comes to decaf green tea brands!