BY BIGELOW

Bigelow Decaffeinated Earl Grey Tea: Decaffeinated Perfectly flavored with natural bergamot Gluten free Individual fresh pack Kosher see more...

Missy B.
Scranton, PA
My favorite tea to drink before bedtime. It relaxes me and smells so good. I add a drop of milk and some honey for a bit of sweetness. The decaffeinated version doesn't make me feel anxious or anything, like regular tea does. I get the jitters from non-decaf. Either way though, I drink both teas depending on time of day.
Emily G.
Foodie Expert
I love green tea so much and this one defiantly doesn't dissapoint!! I like to weaken mine and prefer it not to be too strong but green tea is so good and I could drink it literally all day long.
Caitlin B.
I can't drink a lot of caffeine, but I love a good Earl grey. This is my go-to for those nights when I want a good cup of tea, but don't want the caffeine. Plus it's super affordable, which I appreciate.
Amanda W.
Buffalo, NY
Let's face it. I am a tea addict. I especially love a good cup of tea right before bed to help me relax. This Bigelow Earl Grey decaf is perfect just for that-yummy flavor without all the caffeine!
Kaila D.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand, and the flavor is so subtle. It has a great flavor, if you enjoy sipping on a cup of tea. This product will be perfect for any tea afficianado.