BY BIGELOW

Take Your Favorite Tea Wherever You Go! Bigelow s Individual Flavor-Protecting Envelopes Ensure Great Taste and Freshness. Rich and Fragrant, the Champagne of Black Teas. Individual Fresh Pack. Indulge in the Soothing Ritual of Tea. Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satisfies... and delivers healthful antioxidants.  From the wonderful aroma that fills the air the moment it starts steeping, you ll know that Bigelow tea is like no other.  To create each of our distinctive teas, we blend tender, hand-picked tea leaves from high-elevation gardens where the best teas are g. see more...

• "i feel it's almost hard to go wrong with darjeeling tea." in 2 reviews
  • "As a big tea drinker I must say this had me very impressed :) I drink this after dinner or when my throat is dry !" in 1 review
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
Are you feeling like drinking the perfect tea while watching a Wes Anderson flick? Well then DARJEELING is the perfect tea for you! I find English Breakfast teas to be just a bit too strong. Darjeeling is truly the perfect light-tasting (but not bland) black tea. I think you can buy this at your local supermarket and Cost Plus World Market!
Casandra T.
Kentucky
I try to alternate between coffee and tea in the mornings. I love Darjeeling tea and this one by Bigelow is Priced fairly with a fantastic taste!
Naomi M.
Urbana, IL
I feel it's almost hard to go wrong with darjeeling tea. i much prefer it to normal english black tea. i feel it's not quite as strong. i really love it.
Tara H.
Ponca City, OK
Mgt daughters favorite! She loves to add a touch of milk to this in the morning. Amazing flavor and very affordable.
Samantha H.
South River, NJ
Foodie Expert
As a big tea drinker I must say this had me very impressed :) I drink this after dinner or when my throat is dry ! Love it
Michele H.
Bowling Green, KY
I first had a Darjeeling when I went to our local tea shop and fell in love. I saw this in Kroger and wanted to try it and I was not disappointed!! I can have this when I don't want to take a trip to the tea shop!
Patricia G.
Oakdale, LA
Can go wrong with this brand. Love to drink it in the afternoon for my tea break. Something I look forward to.
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
This is an excellent tea I enjoy it after a light meal. The oriental spices that are in it taste wonderful I also like the fact that I can take these teas anywhere due to the individual wrap that keeps the air out.
Julia F.
Mahwah, NJ
This is the best tea!
Melissa W.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
In general, I like Bigelow teas. And this one didn't disappoint. I love black teas, and this was the perfect breakfast accompaniment for my husband and me. We liked the rich flavor and didn't find it too overwhelming. A little milk and sugar and it was the perfect cup of tea for me.