BY BIGELOW

Bigelow Darjeeling Blend Tea 20.0 CT .Individual fresh pack. Bigelow's individual flavor-protecting envelopes ensure great taste and freshness. Rich and fragrant. Indulge in the soothing ritual of tea. Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kim H.
Martinez, CA
I love this tea! I usually have this tea in my cabinet just in case the urge hits and I need some! It's totally affordable and tastes great! I would definitely recommend Darjeeling brand tea as a brand you could keep around to sip during the cold months!
Pam W.
Darjeeling tea is one of favorite Bigelow teas. I enjoy the robust taste of this black tea. Add some raw honey and you have a great pick me up or a tea to warm you on a cold day while you read a book.
Chris H.
Marietta, GA
There is nothing better than a good cup of tea. This blend of Darjeeling is very aromatic and flavorful. It is not my go to brand but makes a good cup of tea when my fav is not available.
Chasity S.
Mc Ewensville, PA
I absolutely love this tea, it has a nice bold flavor without being bitter. it has an amazing all around flavor and doesnt have that perfume like taste.
Kelli M.
I really enjoy the depth of flavor in this tea from Bigelow. I can drink it any time of the day. It's comparable to Twinings, but is more affordable.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
First time using this flavor. I liked it. I would try it again. I would recommend and purchase it again. It's only good served hot
Leah S.
Basic black tea but very pleasant for when you don't want anything to exciting or extravagant. Delicious in its simplicity.
delia c.
Suffolk, VA
This is a good tea ok flavor not strong taste but very smooth not a personal favorite