BeveragesTea & InfusionsBigelow
Bigelow Constant Comment Decaffeinated Black Tea Bags 20 ct Box

Bigelow® Constant Comment® Decaffeinated Black Tea Bags 20 ct Box

by Bigelow

Our first and most-famous blend flavoured with a secret recipe of orange rind and sweet spice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bigelow® Constant Comment® Decaffeinated Black Tea Bags 20 ct Box!
Tanya M.
I am obsessed with this tea! I drink 2 or 3 cups a day! It's my favorite! I also drink a few. Other Bigelow teas! They have all Been great!
Claire C.
Green Bay, WI
Not one of my favorite teas. It's just ok for a black tea. Nothing overly impressing.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Okay flavor I guess, I think its just a little boring. Not really my favorite tea, but it tastes okay, but nothing special.
Jordan B.
Columbus, OH
The orange and spice flavor is too strong. Constant Comment seams like it would be more subtle, but i thought it was strong.
Jenny S.
South Royalton, VT
Constant Comment is by far my favorite hot tea. Delightfully citrusy, clovey, and cinnimony. I have been buying these tea bags for most of my adult life.
Emily D.
Douglasville, GA
If you haven't tried this you need to! It's so good morning or night! It's delicious it has a hint of cinnamon and it's so good!
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I got this tea in a Bigelow variety pack and I wasn't sure about it at first but I really liked it upon first taste. You can definitely taste the slight orange flavor and it has a bit of a spice to it, too. A great tea for mid-day when you're looking for something with a little more flavor than just a regular/green tea.
Jacki M.
Windermere , FL
This is really good tea! We used to buy this variety all the time and recently we've started drinking it again! Really smooth!
Allie K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the perfect tea. I’ve been drinking this since I was old enough to consume caffeine, and it’s still a staple in my house as an adult. I love Bigelow teas in general, but this is m my absolute favorite.
Rachel F.
One of my very fave hot teas ever!!! Husband got me drinking these. Perfect for the autumn. Love it. U will too

Looking for your answer?