BeveragesTea & InfusionsBigelow
Constant Comment Black Tea Bags - 20ct

Bigelow Constant Comment Black Tea Bags - 20ct

by Bigelow

Constant Comment Black Tea from Bigelow is a famous blend, flavored with a secret recipe of orange rind and sweet spice. This all-natural tea is Bigelow's original recipe. Blended and packaged in the USA. Tea is a gluten-free beverage. 40 individual tea bags.

Has anyone ever prepared this as an iced tea? Maybe with orange slices?
Start your review of Bigelow Constant Comment Black Tea Bags - 20ct!
1,158 reviews
Bigelow Constant Comment Black Tea Bags - 20ct uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really tried to like this because I love tea. Hot, cold, sweet, and unsweet tea is just good! But I couldn't get behind this one. Not really a fan of orange based teas so maybe I'm a little biased. The brand is good and I've liked other things that they've done. I would recommend this to someone else who would like an orange spice tea. I won't buy this again in the future I would gift it though.
Portland, OR
Bigelow Constant Comment Black Tea Bags - 20ct uploaded by Natalie D.
The special ingredients of orange rind and sweet spice make this black tea stand out above others. A pleasing aroma with full flavor! Bigelow tea comes packaged nicely in special wrappers to preserve freshness. This is a good value and I highly recommend to other tea enthusiasts!
Marion, OH
Bigelow Constant Comment Black Tea Bags - 20ct uploaded by Ashton B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great Bigelow tea. It's great for the evening just watching TV or in the morning. The constant comment tastes great hot and I sometimes will pour it over ice. You can't miss it's red and black packaging! Definitely recommend for people who love a deep tasting tea
Warsaw, IN
I LOVE THIS FLAVOR!! It's my absolute favorite and I start my morning off every day with a cup of constant comment. Yum, so much orange flavor, it's perfect.
1,581 reviews
I typically am somebody who gravitates more to various green teas rather than black teas, but there is something amazing about the flavor of Bigelow Constant Comment tea. It smells absolutely amazing, and the blend of flavors is absolutely wonderful. This is the one black tea that I always go back to. it tastes a lot like an English breakfast tea, but better.
Hilliard, OH
This is a great and simple tea iced or hot. I prefer it iced. This tea is a favorite among my household so we always have lots. I like that it has a great flavor, it is inexpensive and lasts a long time. I recommend anyone who is a tea veteran or a tea newbie to try this!
My go-to favorite tea when I want something soothing and enjoyable! I’ve been enjoying Constant Comment since I was a kid! Absolutely delicious orange spice flavor! 🫖
Natchitoches, LA
Bigelow Constant Comment Black Tea Bags - 20ct uploaded by Kimberly C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my number one hot tea in the fall and winter. It’s got a spicy flavor that they describe as “curiously different” and a hint of orange. I drink it with honey - I wish they made bigger bags as I use two a cup to get my preferred jolt of caffeine.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this tea. I have fond childhood memories of my mother drinking this tea. The aroma is amazing. I drink this hot or use it to make sun tea. Good price point and can be found in most markets. I would recommend this product.
Pacific Grove
So disappointed in Bigalow for the change in flavor of this classic tea. I have drank Constant Comment for over 25 years and it was such a comfort when I had my children, but not anymore with the watered down flavor. It used to be have such a robust flavor.