suggested searches

16%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I tried the Bigelow Cold Brew Cranberry Lime Honeysuckle variety and it has a lovely mild refreshing flavor. The tea steeps nicely in ice water (I used my bag for 2 runs) and the flavor is great!

Product reviewed: Bigelow® Cold Brew Iced Tea Raspberry & Lemon Herbal Tea 6 ct Box

[product:bigelow-cold-brew-iced-tea-raspberry-lemon-herbal-tea-6-ct-box] I could not find the exact one in searching but I buy the Bigelow Cold Water Infusion Cranberry, Lime, Honeysuckle tea. It is delicious! You steep the bag for 8 or more minutes- the longer the stronger the flavors become. Its unsweetened and taste great as is but sometimes I add a little Stevia if I'm wanting sweetness.

Tried Bigelow Botanicals Cold Water Infusions Very refreshing on a hot day. Can’t wait to try other flavors. Love the cranberry line honeysuckle the best. Could find