BY BIGELOW

Just Add to Water & Shake Well! All Natural. Gluten Free. Only 50 Calories. Good Source of Antioxidant Vitamin C, Electrolytes, Potassium & Phosphorus. Bigelow has combined the natural hydrating benefits of coconut water with the refreshing taste and healthful qualities of green tea to bring you coconut water with green tea mix sticks.  Bigelow s Coconut Water crystals are produced by a gentle, low heat process that preserves the nutritional and quality characteristics of the original juice derived from coconut... Coconut water naturally contains fluid-balancing mineral electrolytes. see more...

Bigelow Coconut Water with Mango Green Tea Mix
  • "These tend to be a little expensive, and I'm not a huge fan of the flavor, but it is great to keep a few stocked." in 4 reviews
  • "I keep some in my gym bag, as they are a great source of electrolytes!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have never seen this product before!" in 2 reviews
  • "Just buy regular coconut water instead of a sachet that you pour into water, it will taste so much better and be much healthier as well." in 2 reviews
  • "Perfect if you are trying to cut back on the calories!" in 1 review
Jock G.
The taste is great as always, but one of my boxes was damaged in shipping and leaked all over my laundry room. I should have contacted the retailer to get it replaced but I just mopped up the mess and made a mental note to cancel my subscription and order a smaller size. I do wish they would address the shipping/packing problem as it has been mentioned more than once on this site. Whomever is making the executive decisions for their packing and shipping needs to come up with a better plan or more customers will go elsewhere!
Teri M.
Franklin, OH
Love the flavor & they are so handy to keep in my gym bag to drink after my workouts! They are great for hydration, very convenient when I just don't want to drink another pain bottle of water, and they provide me with much needed electrolytes.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Who drinks coconut water? Active, health-minded adults, teens, children, and athletes, are all early adopters of this new beverage trend. Only 50 calories for serving. It's a great flavor. Higly Recommend, I can buy it again, and again. 💪🏻
Vickey J.
Asheboro, NC
I gave this a B because,I"m not really a water drinker. But during the summer months I love this. At first I had to get use to the taste. But after drinking two, I felt in love with it. And it"s a must have durning summer time. It don't cost a lit either..try it.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
I was hoping that the green tea was going to make this taste good but it didn't. I actually hate coconut and mango together, so this ended up being a no go. I love the idea of having the mix though instead of buying the pricey bottles every time.
Chloe T.
Madisonville, TN
This is such and awesome product, not only does it taste great but it just makes you feel amazing. Especially for a morning drink, if you have been in the hot sun all day, or if your working out!
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love coconut water it hydrates me right away. I drink at lease one a day but what know they have it on pack n go I will have some in my purse all the time. Love it
Lorna R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
You take a 12 oz water bottle drink the top of the water to make room for your mix. Shake it well and then you have a great drink. I like mine cold and shake and go. So easy and taste great. I love coconuts and mangos combo.
Michelle O.
Brooklyn, NY
I truly love this product. I always have a few packets in my bag and anytime I want something more than just water. The flavor is great and the price is pretty good when compared to regular coconut waters. Highly recommended if you can find them!
Margarita C.
New Haven, CT
No one can go wrong with adding a nutrition to plane water to give it heatheir taste. This product is great for everyone who wants to be healtheir. Its an affordable product. The results are priceless in how much it helps yours immune system.
Tricia G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Is this better than fresh coconut water already packaged?
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
Can you buy these at any store?
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
How does it taste? I know it says coconut but sometimes products have bitter tastes to them.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Is it worth the money?
Dee S.
Greenville, SC
Can you make the mix a day before you use it ?