BY BIGELOW

Just Add to Water & Shake Well! All Natural. Gluten Free. Only 50 Calories. Good Source of Antioxidant Vitamin C, Electrolytes, Potassium & Phosphorus. Bigelow has combined the natural hydrating benefits of coconut water with the refreshing taste and healthful qualities of green tea to bring you coconut water with green tea mix sticks.  Bigelow s Coconut Water crystals are produced by a gentle, low heat process that preserves the nutritional and quality characteristics of the original juice derived from coconut... Coconut water naturally contains fluid-balancing mineral electrolytes. see more...

Bigelow Coconut Water with Mango Green Tea Mix
  • "These tend to be a little expensive, and I'm not a huge fan of the flavor, but it is great to keep a few stocked." in 4 reviews
  • "I keep some in my gym bag, as they are a great source of electrolytes!" in 3 reviews
  • "Just buy regular coconut water instead of a sachet that you pour into water, it will taste so much better and be much healthier as well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never seen this product before!" in 2 reviews
  • "The results are priceless in how much it helps yours immune system. " in 1 review
Jock G.
Jock G.
The taste is great as always, but one of my boxes was damaged in shipping and leaked all over my laundry room. I should have contacted the retailer to get it replaced but I just mopped up the mess and made a mental note to cancel my subscription and order a smaller size. I do wish they would address the shipping/packing problem as it has been mentioned more than once on this site. Whomever is making the executive decisions for their packing and shipping needs to come up with a better plan or more customers will go elsewhere!
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
The taste is actually okay compared to others however they are not so cheap!!! Overall it's a great product to have on hand.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg 811, FL
I love coconut water it hydrates me right away. I drink at lease one a day but what know they have it on pack n go I will have some in my purse all the time. Love it
Emily H.
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
This coconut water is perfect for on the go. Keep it in your purse or gym bag and add it to your water bottle when you need a little boost!
Berta  M.
Berta M.
Louisville, KY
This is great for summer! i love the taste and its not expensive as it would be to buy regular coconut water plus you can add as much as you want!!
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
These are very pricey in the taste is an acquired taste I wouldn't spend my money on this product unless you really like coconut water
Teri M.
Teri M.
Franklin, OH
Love the flavor & they are so handy to keep in my gym bag to drink after my workouts! They are great for hydration, very convenient when I just don't want to drink another pain bottle of water, and they provide me with much needed electrolytes.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Greenville, SC
I love this product! I was looking for something to drink other than water when I saw this. I take it to work and on road trips. It taste great!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Brooklyn, NY
I truly love this product. I always have a few packets in my bag and anytime I want something more than just water. The flavor is great and the price is pretty good when compared to regular coconut waters. Highly recommended if you can find them!
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Fitspiration Expert
Who drinks coconut water? Active, health-minded adults, teens, children, and athletes, are all early adopters of this new beverage trend. Only 50 calories for serving. It's a great flavor. Higly Recommend, I can buy it again, and again. 💪🏻
Tricia G.
Tricia G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Is this better than fresh coconut water already packaged?
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
Can you buy these at any store?
Selina L.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
How does it taste? I know it says coconut but sometimes products have bitter tastes to them.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Is it worth the money?
Heather L.
Heather L.
Does this really help with hydration? I've heard so much about coconut waters, but is this one of good quality?