BY BIGELOW

Just Add to Water & Shake Well! All Natural. Gluten Free. Only 50 Calories. Good Source of Antioxidant Vitamin C, Electrolytes, Potassium & Phosphorus. Bigelow has combined the natural hydrating benefits of coconut water with the refreshing taste and healthful qualities of green tea to bring you coconut water with green tea mix sticks.  Bigelow s Coconut Water naturally contains fluid balancing mineral electrolytes in the same ratio as they are in the human body and green tea naturally contains protective agents against cell damaging free radicals.  Whether you re at home, on-t. see more...

• Does this product have extra additives since it is in a powder form?2 Answers
  • What exactly does this do?3 Answers
  • These look good, do they taste like coconut water?3 Answers
  • "Not very close to the real thing." in 2 reviews
  • "The mix is even better." in 1 review
Bionca W.
North Charleston, SC
When i had seen these cocnut water packets online i thought that i would never really care for them but because the price was right i gave them a try and they actually turned out to be the best tasting cocnut water i ever had it really was an absolute spin on how i thought i would taste but these are great for on the go and i enjoy these for when i gotta leave the house and cant grab a handfull just slip the packet into my bag and get a bottle of water there great...... trust
Stefanie M.
Augusta, GA
It's delicious. I love coconut water and green tea. The mix is even better.
This drink is only 50 calories so it's healthy. Being all natural is a plus because no one wants to have a lot of nasty chemicals in our bodies.
Rachel V.
I hate coconut water and this one is no different. I still don't like the taste and the bittersweet aftertaste.....It has a weird aftertaste that's not very pleasant at all! I would not purchase this again.
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm so picky with my taste buds ,, I tired it but I just couldn't take it in idk I'm just picky and my friends just to it Like nothing they love it
Amy G.
Amarillo, TX
The only way to get my kids to drink more than a sip of water! These taste amazing! So worth it and it's not that expensive
Ashley C.
Bakersfield, CA
Coconut water is so gross to me but if you're serious about your overall health then this is probably the best way to go.
Quinn R.
I didn't like the taste of this what so ever. It has a terrible aftertaste that I couldn't get rid of. It is so bad.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Wow didn't know they made coconut water in a powder form, looks very interesting and would definitely give it a try.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
Not very close to the real thing. It has a sort of artificial taste to it. It's not to expensive which is a plus.
Michelle H.
Michelle M.
North Bergen, NJ
Does anyone notice a difference when drinking this? Do you feel more energized?
Charlotte S.
What exactly does this do?
Stacy A.
Bakersfield, Ca
These look good, do they taste like coconut water?
Maricarmen M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is it similar to the Vila Coconut Water?
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
How do these compare to other drink mixes?