BY BIGELOW

Just Add to Water & Shake Well! All Natural. Gluten Free. Only 50 Calories. Healthy Antioxidant Vitamin C. Good Source of Potassium. Electrolytes Bigelow has combined the natural hydrating benefits of coconut water with the refreshing taste and healthful qualities of green tea to bring you coconut water with green tea mix sticks.  Bigelow s Coconut Water crystals are produced by a gentle, low heat process that preserves the nutritional and quality characteristics of the original juice derived from coconut... Coconut water naturally contains fluid-balancing mineral. see more...

Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
The pomegranate was okay, and I like to mix it with my water. but I don't like mixing the coconut with my water, just doesn't cut it for me. Acai free tree tea mix is good as well. They aren't the cheapest brand around but not the most expensive neither. and carries many good ingredients. kind of has a a weird aftertaste. I just like my water.
Nikki S.
Coconut water has so many benefits and is so much better for you than traditional 'electrolyte replacing' sports drinks (which have been shown to increase anxiety and depression among people who consume them, not to mention the long list of ingredients that are almost impossible to pronounce).
I prefer a purer source of coconut water, however when I'm on the go, these packets can't be beat.
Rin F.
I've only tried this once and I think it tastes alright. I love coconut drinks that usually comes with pulps so I can savor the coconut taste more. This one was just okay. It's also convenient as you can take the packets anywhere and just add it to water.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
These are so freaking good. I have tried coconut water. Aloe water all kinds of different waters, flavor pouches etc. With the health benefits and taste you cant afford to pass this up !
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc
I'm a big fan of this product and always keep a few on hand at all times in my purse,diaper bag and even in my car so I can grab one when I'm on the go.
Cara P.
Bristol, VT
I bought this as a change up in flavor for a drink for work. It tasted disgusting! Very strong coconut flavor, I guess if your up for that then it might be the drink for you.
Jennifer C.
Coconut Water is so good for you in many ways! Some people won't try it because they think it's not good since it's good for you, but it tastes wonderful. Everyone should try it!
Adriana G.
Lemoore, CA
To me this stuff is great because I dislike coconut water alone but the different flavors in this and the fact I just add it to regular water makes it a must drink everyday!
Karla P.
Front royal , VA
Great product. Everyone definitely could use some convenience in their life. I prefer fresh coconut water, but when I'm on the go this is just as well.
Stephanie S.
This left a terrible aftertaste in my mouth. I bought it as a healthy drink alternative, but I'll stick with just water from now on.
Delaney J.
Abilene, Tx
Does this taste like regular coconut water or does it taste fake?
Gabriela V.
I have never seen this product in stores. where can find this?
Can I order?
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
What is your favorite flavor?
Jamie B.
Is this product good for working out