BY BIGELOW

Just Add to Water & Shake Well! All Natural. Gluten Free. Only 50 Calories. Healthy Antioxidant Vitamin C. Good Source of Potassium. Electrolytes Bigelow has combined the natural hydrating benefits of coconut water with the refreshing taste and healthful qualities of green tea to bring you coconut water with green tea mix sticks.  Bigelow s Coconut Water crystals are produced by a gentle, low heat process that preserves the nutritional and quality characteristics of the original juice derived from coconut... Coconut water naturally contains fluid-balancing mineral. see more...

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
The pomegranate was okay, and I like to mix it with my water. but I don't like mixing the coconut with my water, just doesn't cut it for me. Acai free tree tea mix is good as well. They aren't the cheapest brand around but not the most expensive neither. and carries many good ingredients. kind of has a a weird aftertaste. I just like my water.
Christina C.
Christina C.
I enjoy coconut water and even the flavored coconut water although this wasn't good to me and I will not be purchasing again.
Mikael W.
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc
I'm a big fan of this product and always keep a few on hand at all times in my purse,diaper bag and even in my car so I can grab one when I'm on the go.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I will probably just stick with other coconut water products. I like the idea of having it on the go so i can store it anywhere but it just didn't taste right
Esmi d.
Esmi d.
It has an odd aftertaste which i cant get use to. Wanted to try something new but i guess this is not for me.
Bailee B.
Bailee B.
These are soo good! They have a great taste and I would definitely recommend to someone to buy!
Cara P.
Cara P.
Bristol, VT
I bought this as a change up in flavor for a drink for work. It tasted disgusting! Very strong coconut flavor, I guess if your up for that then it might be the drink for you.
carina c.
carina c.
It totally depends on if you like coconut water in general. I love it and makes a great post workout drink for me
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Not a fan. I found it left a bad aftertaste in my mouth. I like other brands better.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Coconut water has so many benefits and is so much better for you than traditional 'electrolyte replacing' sports drinks (which have been shown to increase anxiety and depression among people who consume them, not to mention the long list of ingredients that are almost impossible to pronounce).
I prefer a purer source of coconut water, however when I'm on the go, these packets can't be beat.
Delaney J.
Delaney J.
Abilene, Tx
Does this taste like regular coconut water or does it taste fake?
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Is this product good for working out
Megan  D.
Megan D.
Asheville, NC
I have seen from the reviews this has a aftertaste.Even though this has an aftertaste, does this taste good to you?(overlooking the aftertaste)
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
I have never seen this product in stores. where can find this?
Lauryn E.
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
What is your favorite flavor?