Bigelow® Classic Green Tea 18-0.10 oz. K-Cup Pods uploaded by Roxan M.

BY BIGELOW

Our signature green blend enlivens the earthy flavors of this delicate tea. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I love green tea! I love these k cups, they are so much easier than boiling water and all that. I drink them all throughout the day. It makes me feel better, helps my stomach when it’s bloated, and it just tastes good!
Roxan M.
I love these tea,I love the taste it's not strong at all like other tea,and it has lots of health benefits in it,I've been using these for a while now.Definitely highly recommended!
Ashley M.
This is my favorite green tea. It isn't bitter at all, so I can actually drink it without any sugar or anything to sweeten it. I've tried the Lipton green tea and it's just SO bitter. I tell everyone to try this before they knock on green tea bc this could change someone's mind. I love to drink a really hot cup when I'm sick.
Kelsey W.
Liberty Lake, WA
After finding this green tea, I don't drink coffee anymore in the morning! And its so affordable! I love the earthy flavor and like to add a lemon slice and sometimes stevia if I'm looking for a sweet taste. I tell all my friends to switch to this tea instead of coffee! You feel SO much better and full of energy!
Amy A.
Pearcy, AR
The easiest quickest way to get a fresh cup of green tea!!! I love how fast it is to use my Keurig and just stir in a bit of honey. I do dislike how bad k cups are for the environment and wish Bigelow (as such a big brand) would push for more biodegradable cups.
Nadine B.
Pittsburgh
This brand of green tea is one of the better tasting one's. Some of the kcup brands taste like regular tea. With this brand you get the great taste for a nice price.
kendra v.
FAIRFAX, VA
I absolutely love these teas, I have taken them for so many years, the taste is so good and I feel very comfortable and ready for bed after drinking a cup of tea. Must try the taste is very good!
Jocelyn B.
Brooklyn
I love the taste of the Bigelow green tea! The packaging is easy to spot in a store. I'll consistently purchase it. It has a nice flavor that doesn't come on too strong.
Sophy T.
Excellent product, for me this classic green tea is the best one, it's easy and have good flavor, I highly recommend this product
Ameera s.
this tea is so GREAT! i LOVE it. if you are a big fan of green tea than this brand is for you ! it's very affordable!