BY BIGELOW

Manufacturer: R C Bigelow Inc. 6 Packs of 28. For over 50 years, Bigelow has been crafting tea for the true tea connoisseur". To this day Bigelow is still a family owned company. Their goal is to make sure you get the best tasting cup of tea possible. Because they think flavor is so important, Bigelow over wraps and seals each and every tea bag in a stay fresh foil packet so that all the goodness stays in until you get ready to have a cup of tea. Cinnamon Stick, we use only the finest mountain-grown tea blended with pure, natural cinnamon. Customers also search for: Discount Cinnamon Stick Bigelow Tea, Buy Cinnamon Stick Bigelow Tea, Wholesale Cinnamon Stick Bigelow Tea, 07231000343, 10343, Tea. No returns. see more...

Brenna Gwyn S.
Brenna Gwyn S.
Foodie Expert
THIS TEA WITH HONEY TASTES EXACTLY LIKE A RED HOT CANDY. Cinnamon teas are a special treat for me and I get very excited by them. They are also really good on a cleanse (if you're cleansing, you might not want to add in the honey, though) and if you are looking for a honey recommended pairing, I'd go with Tupelo because of it's buttery flavor and texture which adds to the red hottness of the treat!
Susan G.
Susan G.
Farmer City, IL
I have to be honest, I do like cinnamon but I do not like this tea. I tried it because I had a coupon. The cinnamon overpowered the tea taste. I ended up throwing out the box because my cabinet smelled of cinnamon. I would not recommend this product.
Whitley R.
Whitley R.
Exeter
We love our tea hot or cold! And we are never disappointed with the quality of this brand. The flavor is always on point and has so many options to choose from. I always look forward to holiday editions.
kim w.
kim w.
stratford, ct
I enjoyed this tea I did let it seep to lo was a little to strong...boy did it make the house smell great just like the holidays

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
Super full of flavor. Kind of strong. I added more water than it said to have a little bit less of the flavor
Francine M.
Francine M.
Smiths, AL
Love, love, love this cinnamon tea! Perfect amount of
cinnamon with the warmth and fragrant smell leave you wanting more! Good value for this great taste.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Foodie Expert
Bigelow Cinnamon Stick Tea is delicious! I love this tea; a rich & pure cinnamon flavor that I had cup after cup. The packaging is cute as well as functional; the tea bags easily slide out. I will purchase this tea again (as I have quickly run out) and recommend to other fellow tea drinkers who find Cinnamon as divine as I do.
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Fort Dodge, IA
My favorite way to settle down is by drinking a cup of my favorite tea. Bigelow Cinnamon Stick Tea steeps in no time, is full of flavor, and smells delicious.