BY BIGELOW

Bigelow Cinnamon Stick 20.0 CT .Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satisfies and delivers healthful antioxidants. From the wonderful aroma that fills the air the moment it starts steeping, you'll know that Bigelow tea is like no other. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Bigelow is an excellent tea brand, so I was not surprised to be delighted by their Cinnamon Stick flavored tea! Some people might call it a bit too spicy, but if you love your hot tea with a kick of spice, then I would highly recommend it. I love drinking this in the Fall. So soothing!
Destiny G.
I haven't had this since I was a child. I do have fond memories of it. As an adult I don't care for cinnamon flavored things as much, but as a child I really did enjoy this quite a bit. I would drink it every night.
Rachel H.
Clemson
This tea definitely has a cinnamon flavor, but it's not strong enough for my liking. For the value, it's a good buy- inexpensive and easily found in most grocery stores. I would recommend it if you like cinnamon, but don't want an overwhelming flavor.
Perla F.
Firebaugh, CA
This is a black tea with cinnamon flavoring. This is a great tea to have hot with some creamer on early mornings. Great when you're sick and just want something tasty and hot to drink. Even picky people would enjoy this.
Erica H.
Rockville, MD
Love the cinnamon taste.  Nice alternative to traditional black or green tea.  Perfect for a winter afternoon staying warm inside while watching the snow fall.  Reasonably priced.
Amanda H.
Alexandria, VA
This tea is delicious. It's my favorite go-to for long afternoons at work when I need a pick-me-up to get through the day!
Meagan M.
New Bedford, MA
Bigelow is one of my favorite tea brands. Delicious flavor and a better alternative to coffee and a healthier option.
Mary H.
Cypress, TX
One of my favorite fall and winter teas with a tasy, cinnamon scent that always makes me feel warm and at home.