Bigelow Chai Tea Bags uploaded by Sara M.

BY BIGELOW

This Tea Is A Delightful Blend Of Tea And Exotic Spices. It Is Often Brewed With Milk, Which Gives It A Wonderful Creamy Characteristic. We Have Added Vanilla, Offering You A Whole New Dimension In Chai. A Sure Way To Please Your Senses And Enchant Your Taste Buds.&Nbsp; Individual Fresh Pack Bags Take Your Favorite Tea Wherever You Go&Nbsp; Gluten Free Made In Usa see more...

• Does this tea come in decaf? I usually drink tea at night...3 Answers
Melissa B.
This is hands-down 100% my ride or die for life favorite tea for the mornings. It is so delicious and I really do feel like it gives me a good start in the morning and kind of gets me going and I use it every day and I will continue to because it's so delicious
Claire L.
Chai tea can be a tricky one to brew correctly. These are easy to brew and have a nice, warm, full flavor sweetened or unsweetened. Another affordable tea that I think is comparable with others on the market!
Lyndsey R.
I love the smell of this in the bag but the taste just isn't amazing for me. Tried with milk.

I found that i enjoy it in a smoothie though!

A single-serving recipe
1 very-ripe frozen banana (substitution: banana-free shake)
1 cup milk of choice (or less, for a thicker shake)
1/2 tsp powdered ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
tiny dash each: pepper, cardamom, ground cloves, and nutmeg (You can omit any/all if desired. Or omit all the spices and simply brew your milk with a chai tea bag. Then chill before blending. Note: I detest pepper, so I never add it.)
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
optional: sweetener if desired
optional: feel free to add some coconut milk ice cream if desired!
Crazy-simple directions: Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. (Side note: I bet if you make a bigger serving and tweak the recipe a bit, it could make a good ice cream. I might have to work on that!)

Sara M.
Delicious sweet tea that is good on it's own or with a splash of milk. It's so decadent that it could easily satisfy your craving for sweets and help you avoid having dessert instead. Perfect for dieters
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this flavor tea and is a common one I get especially when they are on sale. The vanilla chai tea is better than any other one i have ever tried even in stores that prepare the tea for you.
Civerra K.
Love this tea, it's sweet spicy and has an amazing warm cinnamonny aroma. It's great for your vocal chords especially when you add honey. It's a great tea to have in the colder months!
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
My husband and I like the chai tea and recently bought us this brand. Which good surprise, the taste is very good and when prepared cold is perfect. We really recommend it.
Sara M.
Denton, TX
Bigelow's Vanilla Chai tea is seriously AMAZING! My mom buys me boxes of it for Christmas. It smells like Christmas in a cup. I bet it'd be great in a chai latte... It inspired me to buy a vanilla chai candle because I love it so much. Okay, I'm gonna stop talking about how AWESOME this tea is. I couldn't find the exact mug photographed here... but this is the same brand... and I do have the in another color too. The one photographed is the Camper Mug Stoneware - "Warm & Cozy" from Target.
Elreacy D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one tea from Bigelow that I actually really enjoy! The flavor is strong and delicious. I use it for making my tea lattes in the morning. I usually sweeten it up because it is so bold, but it would be fine to drink on its own if you just want to enjoy the pure flavor of the tea. I always buy this one when it is available at the store.
Manuela S.
Vallejo, CA
Up until a couple months ago I'd never had chai tea before and was reluctant to try it. My friend brought a box of this over and she put added some milk and sugar and it was wonderful. It smelled like pumpkins to me and the flavor was very smooth, at least to me. It's a great tea to make when you feel like curling up with a book and losing yourself for a few hours.
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
Does this tea come in decaf? I usually drink tea at night so I don't want anything super caffeinated.